Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phillip Faulkner

Yep he is defo good on the ground , remember the grapple thingy in weston not that long back?
    Yes... sadly I remember that event *says nothing*

Phil vs Phil would be fireworks!! but its down to Mike and co to sort that out.
    Indeed

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by Aplin View Post
    Yes... sadly I remember that event *says nothing*

Pm me dude

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    Yep he is defo good on the ground , remember the grapple thingy in weston not that long back?

Phil vs Phil would be fireworks!! but its down to Mike and co to sort that out.
    haha fuck that phil faulkner would rip me a new arse!! he would beat me all over the ring lol nice thought tho boys

is that a yes Phil?

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by philofcynon1 View Post
    haha fuck that phil faulkner would rip me a new arse!! he would beat me all over the ring lol nice thought tho boys
    LOL bless ya

if he cut to 70 kg and agreed just to stand and trade like a couple of cavemen i would prob be up for it lol

if he cut to 70 kg and agreed just to stand and trade like a couple of cavemen i would prob be up for it lol
    Yeah, if he agreed to cut to 63KG, with Steve tying both his arms and legs together I'd challenge him for the title

Quote Originally Posted by philofcynon1 View Post
    LOL!!!!!!

To be fair, his standup was looking pretty slick last night. His hand speed was impressive. He's looking *really* good for soemone who is only 19!!!

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by Femme-ma View Post
    LOL!!!!!!

To be fair, his standup was looking pretty slick last night. His hand speed was impressive. He's looking *really* good for soemone who is only 19!!!
    He had only just hit puberty when we first started training together

he used to have this uber cool afro lol

try and convince him to get the afro back that would be cool as fuck!!

when u see ask him what bollox i was saying to him int he changing rooms last night???i was steaming drunk and i cant remember hardly anything about what was said....sound bloke tho. i was falling asleep in escapedes last night at 12 o clock!!awesome!!

whos going after the 77kg title in june then?? any suggestions??