Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phil Ounsley on GLADIATORS

Default Phil Ounsley on GLADIATORS

Caged Steel gym member Phil Ounsley has made it onto the new GLADIATORS tv show. Phil has got through to the final 16 male contestants appearing on the show from thousands of applicants nationwide, a fantastic acheivement I think.
    WELL DONE PHIL!!!!

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Great stuff,good publicity for Caged Seal and UK MMA.

Any other MMAers made it into that final 16?

LOL

excellent news, Dont know the guy but best of luck.

I tried to convince loads of people to do it, But no one did
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Default Caged Steel

Phil has been very kind and has worn Caged Steel clothing throughout his trials for Gladiators and has been asked a lot about MMA during the course of this, not only by the tv people but by the contestants also. As Aaron says this can only be good for UK MMA.

Phil is also the current World Coal carrying Champion and will be defending his title on Easter Monday in Gawthorpe West Yorkshire at 12pm, if anyone is local they may want to support him, he will be the guy with the Caged Steel shorts on!

After the Championships which will be filmed by the Gladiators film crew as part of Phil's profile for Gladiators we will be going straight to the Caged Steel gym to film him doing his MMA training, again for his profile for the show, good publicity for him, Caged Steel and UK MMA

Good stuff!

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caged steel View Post
    Phil is also the current World Coal carrying Champion...
    haha that's like gold-dust for Southern piss-takers.

Fair play to Phil - all the best of luck, please be sure to plug the sport as blatantly as possible.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Great new. Well done.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

Jimmy - don't make me hit you with me flat cap or set me whippet on you

Quote Originally Posted by caged steel View Post
    Phil is also the current World Coal carrying Champion and will be defending his title on Easter Monday in Gawthorpe West Yorkshire at 12pm
    Is that one of those World Championships that only Yorkshire men do ?

Congrats on the Gladiator show and good luck in both Gladiators and Coal Carrying.

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Fightshop.Com View Post
    Is that one of those World Championships that only Yorkshire men do ?

Congrats on the Gladiator show and good luck in both Gladiators and Coal Carrying.
    Of course it is... down south it is replaced with the World Organic Green Fairtrade Smokeless non-global warming bio-fuel carrying championships