Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: oldbury/birmingham/wolverhampton mma gyms?

Ricky's place is the closest to you mate - he is keeping the bjj and the striking separate though, since he doesn't want to be an mma gym. Great bloke and a good coach.
    "Amateur levels are for 'get in there and try' Pro levels are for 'get in there and do' A 'balls before brains' attitude to Professional MMA is only going to end in tears" Mr A Chatfield

Gracie Barra Birmingham. You can't get any better than training under Braulio Estima.

http://www.graciebarrabirmingham.com
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Natural choice wud b dtec but try all the gyms out and c wht suits you
    I'ts better to burn out than fade away!

Quote Originally Posted by Daza View Post
    Mate dont know what your problem is nor do i care so leave the trolling out cuz it dont impress anyone
    I Just dont agree with what your coach is doing, he is a nobody with very limited experience trying to coach MMA and pushing fighters way beyond there limits. You are one of those fighters!

He is just going to tarnish MMA's reputation teaching complete rubbish to a bunch of over enthusiastic imbreds. If i were you i would go and train with one of the many respected gyms in the area, but i doubt you would do that as you are nothing but a complete bully

Quote Originally Posted by youngun View Post
    Natural choice wud b dtec but try all the gyms out and c wht suits you
    As you can see, another imbred from DTEC.

Bwwwwwahhhhhhhhh at uknow who using another name to troll our team daz
    you can c y we nick named him the lettuice thunderlips you still light heavy?

Im sorry but im sure you are mistaking me for someone else "youngun" i trained once at your gym and never returned. Your coach is terrible and has seemed to brainwashed his students into thinking they are the mutts nutts. which they clearly are not. Darren "NINJA" Moore is just a big bully who will go nowhere in MMA as he is clearly overhyped by his coach and he seems to be believing it (LOL at Rich trying to get NINJA in the UFC even though he hasnt fought pro)

If you ever want to be a success in MMA leave DTEC and join one of the more credible teams in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Gracie Barra Birmingham. You can't get any better than training under Braulio Estima.

http://www.graciebarrabirmingham.com
    I concur - the travel is worth it.
    "Amateur levels are for 'get in there and try' Pro levels are for 'get in there and do' A 'balls before brains' attitude to Professional MMA is only going to end in tears" Mr A Chatfield

OHHH u must be the guy that said he could hang with blu belts then got smashed to bits in the roll yeh I remember no wonder your sore

i dont remember gettign bashed by anyone when i was there, so again wrong person my friend.

the class was 80% cardio work, flipping tyres, bungee crawls etc then 10 mins drilling Ground and Pound at the end.

If you feel you are progressing as a fighter at DTEC then good luck to you, but IMO it will be a waste of time and you would progress so much more at the other gyms mentioned in this thread.