Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guest session with Eddie Kone today, CB Bolton

Default Guest session with Eddie Kone today, CB Bolton

Many thanks to Eddie and his students for making the trip up North to take a no gi session at the club; thanks to Neil Hall and Billy, Jamie Edmonds, Chris Brown and John Evans and to my students for supporting the event. Hope you all had as much fun as I did on the day, some really slick moves on the mats today!

Thanks also to Ian Butlin, for taking time out of his fight preparation to come down and say hello to Eddie and the guys, together with his brother Andy and also UFC veteran Ian Freeman, who is busy preparing for his upcoming fight against Paul Cahoon.

Report and full pix and interview will follow at Lockflow and OTM.

Also had the honour of hosting my first ever interview by candle light at La Tasca tapas restaurant!

Looking forward to bringing Eddie back up soon

F
    Last edited by fishface; 31-03-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Default Eddie Kone

Thanks Carl for a fantastic seminar with Eddie, we really enjoyed it and learned a lot of new techniques.
    Eddie is without doubt a very good instructor and has a very cool way of coaching, it was a pleasure to train with him.

Hi,

Who is the coach at CB bolton?

I never knew there was a club there.

Thanks

Me mate, in the first photo, on the right

F

boxingbrit

Your welcome Carl. Now i know where you are i will pop up for a training session in the evil groundwork.

The techniques i saw looked slick, gonna take up Eddies offer of training when i am down in London to spar with Davie Walker.

Thanks Carl.

No worries Ian, glad you could all take time out and it's piss easy to find Let me know when you plan to come down, we do no gi Weds mate, don't want to expose you to that nasty pyjama nonsense

Be sure to take up eddie's offer mate, he held nothing back yesterday and is great to roll with, he'll bring your game on no end

F

Hi Carl,

I thought you were a GB affiliate not CB. Have you moved on from GB to join CB.

They look so similar, I took me a while to register.

Thanks

boxingbrit

What is the difference? Sorry to be a BJJ numpty

boxingbrit

In fact, dont worry, i think i worked it out