Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 240

Thread: JayDarrell Romoshop competition

  1. #151
    Senior Member Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gophin' on the golf course
    Posts
    11,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    respect jay for taking all the abuse

    Dont worry about it, most on this forum are fat useless fucks in real life. Who pretend to be big shots on the forum.
    How dare you... HOW DARE YOU! I'll have you know I'm quite a big deal... plus I'm not fat I just have a craving for KFC and pizza... I can't help that!

  2. #152
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    respect jay for taking all the abuse

    Dont worry about it, most on this forum are fat useless fucks in real life. Who pretend to be big shots on the forum.
    Its jealousy, no doubt about it...I for one wish I was a Speccy shortarse egomaniac.

  3. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Its jealousy, no doubt about it...I for one wish I was a Speccy shortarse egomaniac.
    Ha! I already am!

  4. #154

    Default

    well he run a half marathon.. Thats more than most of the above can do .. Togheter...
    Insert whiny message

  5. #155

    Default

    Awesome thread

    Less chatting and more photoshop please

  6. #156

    Default

    Mods, this thread should be made a sticky!!

    LMAO
    OOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

  7. #157

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Its jealousy, no doubt about it...I for one wish I was a Speccy shortarse egomaniac.
    This speccy shortarse egomaniac IS IN A GOOD MOOD after signing a new
    contract with a notable american bank to keep their people in shape today
    as well as getting an extension on a contract with one of the top 5 lawyer
    firms in London also today ! Which means mo money for this speccy shortarse egomaniac !

  8. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    This speccy shortarse egomaniac IS IN A GOOD MOOD after signing a new
    contract with a notable american bank to keep their people in shape today
    as well as getting an extension on a contract with one of the top 5 lawyer
    firms in London also today ! Which means mo money for this speccy shortarse egomaniac !
    Good on ya, nice tag under your user name!

  9. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    Good on ya, nice tag under your user name!
    Thankyou mma alien !
    J Sho thread is fun and I don't mind it but I am wise on those who are taking a real dig at me but can't believe they think they can effect me !

  10. #160
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    This speccy shortarse egomaniac IS IN A GOOD MOOD after signing a new
    contract with a notable american bank to keep their people in shape today
    as well as getting an extension on a contract with one of the top 5 lawyer
    firms in London also today ! Which means mo money for this speccy shortarse egomaniac !
    Congratulations, you're...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.