Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 240

Thread: JayDarrell Romoshop competition

  1. #221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GraemeJ View Post
    LOL prove him wrong then midget..

    I think Aaron *Might* have a clue what he's talking about

    hahahahahhahahhahhaha !

  2. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    I missed this!!!

    Jay, unlike you I don't put my whole life on MySpace, so I can understand that you now nothing about me, but I do have 'some' exposure to MMA and from a number of perspectives.

    But I will keep it short and sweet......

    When are you fighting MMA, instead of talking about it?

    (I don't see any reasons you can't, if you have the desire there is no shortage of places to train, events to fight on and opponents to face)
    Er I haven't been talking about fighting mma in any of my recent threads !
    So get your facts right redmist ! And yes your right your unlike me.

  3. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    Would be cool to see Jay fight IMO , its a chance to prove what skills he really has.

    Fairplay to what you claim to achieve in personal training dude , I know quite a few and one who is very succesful! made 's , he was a trainer for top american models and a top american football team.

    The difference between you and him is he dont 'brag' about it , I only found out because I asked how he payed for his custom chopper lol

    You need to be more careful on the way you post because you do come accross very arrogant.

    I bet you wouldnt have half as much success if you lived in the west midlands for example? surely the biggest factor of you being so 'successful' is the fact you live in London? higher cost of living and all that?

    Good luck to your trainer friend but i'll keep being me thanks !

  4. #224

    Default

    I sense some people really need a chill pill !

    Peace.

  5. #225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    hahahahahhahahhahhaha !
    LOL great response, all this says is "i'm a shithead mouthy bottler and I can't answer properly so I'll just post hahahahaha to avoid answer the question"

  6. #226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GraemeJ View Post
    LOL great response, all this says is "i'm a shithead mouthy bottler and I can't answer properly so I'll just post hahahahaha to avoid answer the question"
    Like redmist I think i've wasted enough time on you. End of story !

  7. #227
    Senior Member Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gophin' on the golf course
    Posts
    11,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    Er I haven't been talking about fighting mma in any of my recent threads !
    I think you should fight MMA Jay. I reckon you'd get a load more respect on here if you stepped up, but I guess you don't have any ground skills so probably for the best you don't step up.

  8. #228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I think you should fight MMA Jay. I reckon you'd get a load more respect on here if you stepped up, but I guess you don't have any ground skills so probably for the best you don't step up.
    hahahahaha ! Luke you troll you !

  9. #229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    Like redmist I think i've wasted enough time on you. End of story !
    LOL again!

    Avoiding answering the question cos you're a no bottle superstar..

    You make me laugh, how do you expect people to take you seriously??

  10. #230

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydarrell View Post
    hahahahaha ! Luke you troll you !
    Yeah you're a carlson white belt who got thrown out..

    Luke is soo a troll when he says you have no ground skills!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.