Thread: afl newport

Default were's wally ....no no no i mean were's mike lol

he should have gone to the ufc he could have been up there with chuck and
    randy

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    to be fair this describes Wagon perfectly
    only things missing are handsome and womaniser

wagon aint Swambo that is a dead cert
    ha, ha don't tell mrs Wagon mate!!! Did you hear Andy B's mrs dropped this week? How's the club going shake?

Ong, you are quite funny. I'm starting to like the Relentlessness of your posts. Fair play, you must have fuck all else to do!!!

Wagon ain't Mike Swanbo and evidently Ong Bak is not Phil... I thought he was, lol... but having spoke to phil a few times he is pretty laid back and he wouldn't insult Rob in that manner.

Out of interest who is fighting in the next AFL? The competitors for the AFL are all awesome, in fact across the South West you have some great guys at my weight such as Martin Evans, Matt Stone, Nick Hipkiss, Kevin Knight, Josh Ramage, etc... be good to see those guys fight again...

Don't think Mike would respond to a request for a DVD of the show though, lol! Good luck to all those competing this and next time round

A little something to think about!
    IF
    If you can keep your head when all others are loosing theirs and blaming it on you
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, but make allowance for their doubting too
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, or, being lied about. don't deal in lies, or being hated don't give way to hating and yet do look too good, not talk too wise
    If you can dream and not make dreams your master, if you can think and not make thoughts your aim, if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors the same
    if you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools or watch the things you gave your life to, broken and stoop and build them up with worn out tools
    If you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss and loose and start again at your beginnings, and never breath a word about you loss
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew to serve your turn long after they are gone, and so hold on when there is nothing in you except the will which says to them, 'Hold On'
    If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings nor loose your common touch, if neither foes nor loving friend can hurt you if all men count with you, but none too much
    If you can full the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds worth of distance run your is the earth and everything in it,and which is more you'll........... BE A MAN MY SON
    Gavin Gwyn Hilltribes MMA. Winning is not everything... but wanting to is......

Quote Originally Posted by D.Q View Post
    IF
    If you can keep your head when all others are loosing theirs and blaming it on you
    Gav? Is that you?

yeah its gav! how you guess from just that?

Default sorry to wagon!

first off i need to say sorry to wagon as i now no it is not mike swambo aka the shark!

i should not get rapped up in insult's with pepole as you are his friend's and no one no's different all im trying to do is make pep's aware of all the bad thing's he has done and is doing that's all.................................

so i say this to mike swambo post a reply dont be gutt less
    man up and prove me wrong and i will say who i am

FROM YOUR AVID FAN ONG BAK!

just posting this msg as im very displeased with mike swambo's(the owner of the AFL) action's. it all started when i was going to cardiff MMA, initial thoughts were that he was a very nice man and genuine but what i didnt realise is that while he was shaking my hand he also had his claws in my wallet!! also mislead me into thinking a good knowledge of thai boxing among other martial arts, the reason for this being is the iv trained with master sken and master todi and he has no recolection of this man....but imust say there was a man in cardiff mma called Lee Power of the Eaglesthai boxing wales, with his background being thai boxing knew nothing of mike swambo, allhe knew him from was kempo KARATE!!

While i was training with him he kept going on about the 68 pro thai boxing fights he has particaipated in, which he claims he won them all...if this is true at least some1 should be able to back him up on these claims....iv checked thai boxing records from UK and the world and no1 matches these claims!!(hes on CRACK)

On to my next subject.....have u noticed that if any of mikes fighters participate in a fight that goes to decision, regardless of whats happened in the fight they always seem to come out victorious( raj bista).i think its due to all mikes friends being on the judging table!! and being close to the cage in the last show while tom winstanley had his opponent in the rear naked choke mike swambo was atthe cage shouting to the ref not to stop the fight, which resulted in the bloke convulsing conjealed blood from the mouth and nose while fitting on the floor like a fish out of water, if you want proof watch for urself and listen to mike shout!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRG_Bnwm5FI

And to finish this brief warning to anybody wishing to train at hilltribesmma or fight on the afl shows, mike'the shark'swambo made almost 30 grand from the last show and theres not a punchbag or kickbag hanging up for the boys in the gym....and yet he still manages to drive round in a brand new convertible.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Q View Post
    IF
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, but make allowance for their doubting too
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, or, being lied about. don't deal in lies, or being hated don't give way to hating and yet do look too good, not talk too wise
    If you can dream and not make dreams your master, if you can think and not make thoughts your aim, if you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors the same
    if you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools or watch the things you gave your life to, broken and stoop and build them up with worn out tools
    If you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss and loose and start again at your beginnings, and never breath a word about you loss
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew to serve your turn long after they are gone, and so hold on when there is nothing in you except the will which says to them, 'Hold On'
    If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings nor loose your common touch, if neither foes nor loving friend can hurt you if all men count with you, but none too much
    If you can full the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds worth of distance run your is the earth and everything in it,and which is more you'll........... BE A MAN MY SON

fuck me but it took me ages to read that!!

Default mike the claw swambo

were is mike ?