Thread: New to MMA

Default Mma Or Ufc Clubs

Hello,
    I was just emailing to ask if you knew if their was
    any classes in lincoln and the info for them im 16 17 this month and would
    really like to learn UFC or MMA thanks if you could get back to me asap
    that would be great

Thanks JORDAN MC

just posting this msg as im very displeased with mike swambo's(the owner of the AFL) action's. it all started when i was going to cardiff MMA, initial thoughts were that he was a very nice man and genuine but what i didnt realise is that while he was shaking my hand he also had his claws in my wallet!! also mislead me into thinking a good knowledge of thai boxing among other martial arts, the reason for this being is the iv trained with master sken and master todi and he has no recolection of this man....but imust say there was a man in cardiff mma called Lee Power of the Eaglesthai boxing wales, with his background being thai boxing knew nothing of mike swambo, allhe knew him from was kempo KARATE!!

While i was training with him he kept going on about the 68 pro thai boxing fights he has particaipated in, which he claims he won them all...if this is true at least some1 should be able to back him up on these claims....iv checked thai boxing records from UK and the world and no1 matches these claims!!(hes on CRACK)

On to my next subject.....have u noticed that if any of mikes fighters participate in a fight that goes to decision, regardless of whats happened in the fight they always seem to come out victorious( raj bista).i think its due to all mikes friends being on the judging table!! and being close to the cage in the last show while tom winstanley had his opponent in the rear naked choke mike swambo was atthe cage shouting to the ref not to stop the fight, which resulted in the bloke convulsing conjealed blood from the mouth and nose while fitting on the floor like a fish out of water, if you want proof watch for urself and listen to mike shout!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRG_Bnwm5FI

And to finish this brief warning to anybody wishing to train at hilltribesmma or fight on the afl shows, mike'the shark'swambo made almost 30 grand from the last show and theres not a punchbag or kickbag hanging up for the boys in the gym....and yet he still manages to drive round in a brand new convertible

Im looking to get my first fight somewhere in the north east? pressure or no pressure i don't care i'll fight someone 10 and 0.

hi i just turned 27 in the army really want to start mma im in runcorn anyone got any thoughts how i should start off?? my cardio is really good my boxing is ok

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

Hi im looking for a rare ostritch to practice take downs on in Teesside, any ideas where I might find one?
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

Quote Originally Posted by tony414 View Post
    hi i just turned 27 in the army really want to start mma im in runcorn anyone got any thoughts how i should start off?? my cardio is really good my boxing is ok
    defo wolfslair mate contact them on their sub forum
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

Quote Originally Posted by ong bak View Post
    just posting this msg as im very displeased with mike swambo's(the owner of the AFL) action's. it all started when i was going to cardiff MMA, initial thoughts were that he was a very nice man and genuine but what i didnt realise is that while he was shaking my hand he also had his claws in my wallet!! also mislead me into thinking a good knowledge of thai boxing among other martial arts, the reason for this being is the iv trained with master sken and master todi and he has no recolection of this man....but imust say there was a man in cardiff mma called Lee Power of the Eaglesthai boxing wales, with his background being thai boxing knew nothing of mike swambo, allhe knew him from was kempo KARATE!!

While i was training with him he kept going on about the 68 pro thai boxing fights he has particaipated in, which he claims he won them all...if this is true at least some1 should be able to back him up on these claims....iv checked thai boxing records from UK and the world and no1 matches these claims!!(hes on CRACK)

On to my next subject.....have u noticed that if any of mikes fighters participate in a fight that goes to decision, regardless of whats happened in the fight they always seem to come out victorious( raj bista).i think its due to all mikes friends being on the judging table!! and being close to the cage in the last show while tom winstanley had his opponent in the rear naked choke mike swambo was atthe cage shouting to the ref not to stop the fight, which resulted in the bloke convulsing conjealed blood from the mouth and nose while fitting on the floor like a fish out of water, if you want proof watch for urself and listen to mike shout!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRG_Bnwm5FI

And to finish this brief warning to anybody wishing to train at hilltribesmma or fight on the afl shows, mike'the shark'swambo made almost 30 grand from the last show and theres not a punchbag or kickbag hanging up for the boys in the gym....and yet he still manages to drive round in a brand new convertible
    sorry but how the fuck could you make out what anyone said on that vid??? too much noise
    ANGER IS A GIFT!

Quote Originally Posted by theassasin View Post
    sorry but how the fuck could you make out what anyone said on that vid??? too much noise
    It looked like the guy was hurt after the choke, but like you said, you can't make out what anyone was saying.

This is just another troll hole isn't it?