Thread: Looking for a wrestling club.

Mac

Default Looking for a wrestling club.

Hi guys, i didnt know whether to post this here or in the grappling forum, but here goes.

Im 18 and have been training MMA for about 2.5 months now, i train at CCA in Hartlepool. I have also had a interest in Freestyle wrestling for quite a while and i figure it would be perfect to supplement my MMA training.

Does anyone know of any wrestling clubs around Hartlepool, we do practice takedowns and the like in MMA but i would also like to try and compete in pure wrestling matches.

thanks in advance for any help.

Best thing you could do is check out the offical site:

http://www.britishwrestling.org/

They have club directory to download
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Stockton freestyle wrestling club, not too far from where you are.

Excellent classes. PM Wrestlewar on here he will give you all the details you need.

Cheers Jamie , how you doing anyway mate?

Yeah just PM me and i'll tell you anything you need to know.

Lisa Newton and Kieran Newton train with us as well who i believe are from CCA so they can give you any info you need about stockton freestyle club as well.

I'm ok pal, gonna make an appearance back this week as my neck is feeling a lot better now. Probs gonna take it real easy to start with as my last 2 visits ended with me being out of training for about 2 month each time

Mac

Thanks guys you've been a great help.

Wrestlewar i will throw you some PM's in the coming weeks, i cant start attending now because i have my final college exams coming up and my finances arent looking too rosey at the moment, im just putting in research at the moment and truth be told i wasnt expecting such a quick and concise response :P

No problem Mac mate, i know how it is though when your ready feel free to PM me.
    If anyone else reads this do the same and i'll send you details of our wrestling club.