Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA Gyms in Essex..

thats a shame as its in witham , next closest place is team suregrip westcliff

good fighters and could have you fight on their own show, which is quite big now

Guys, the Witham gym is still open, i'm a student there.

www.teamryu.webeden.co.uk for class times, etc, or give me a PM and i'll gladly give you all relevant information.

yeah someone pm me and gave me aload of details regarding the BJJ classes... if you have anymore details that would be great mate.

ahh, its team ryu now, used to be progressive combat , tell sam and tom that josh said well done on the bjj comp

Will do when i see them, buddy.

Braulio seminar there today!

lee catling

Default yo

jiujitsu classes at shen-ti in witham are mon 7.30 , thrus 7.30 and fri at 7.30

I should be coming down in the very near future as soon as my kidney infection goes and my elbow heals!

Exclamation

hi guys looking for infor on gyms within chelsmford n any infor u guys can give will b awesome...

i have basic skills from doin it a few years ago but lookinf to improve with a good gym

Come down to the shen ti club in witham. Thai boxing, BJJ (Gi and no gi) mma, and kali.

Check out www.teamryu.webeden.co.uk

There is some sort of mma club at the dovedale sports centre in chelmsford, which some guy runs but ive heard its not that great. But that was just peoples opinions. i cant vouch that for myself.
    Looking for debut mma fight. And Muay thai and kickboxing fights. 6ft1 93kg.

Xbox Gamer Tag : Ameteur Weasel

http://www.evolutionfightwear.co.uk
    http://teamryu.webeden.co.uk/

Yeah if you're in Chelmsford bro, come down to Shen-Ti. Wide variety of classes at a REAL cheap price comparativley.

Checkout the aforementioned site or my blog for details.