Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell Yes #19!

Hybrid View

Dan 'The Outlaw' Hardy
    'ROUGH HOUSE SOLDIER'

www.danhardymma.com

Sponsored by:-

TapouT, Xyience, Earache Records, Fightshop.com, Gumshields.com, Roko, MMA Unlimited.

"into the battles, making cages rattle, there's a pain thats inside us and we're letting it out"

There's a lot of big names on that list who you're ranked ahead of, congratulations, nobody can say you haven't worked to put yourself there!

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Jesus christ, that kicks ass, the way you're going i can see you hitting the top 10 in the near future.

Congrats.

I think you should fight Karo Parisyan soon as i belive you would beat him and the fact i dont like people who think they are better than others because he has been on the ufc like when he kicked off on the tuff show , i would even fly to the states to see you G&P him into the canvas.

Quote Originally Posted by die hard View Post
    I think you should fight Karo Parisyan soon as i belive you would beat him and the fact i dont like people who think they are better than others because he has been on the ufc like when he kicked off on the tuff show , i would even fly to the states to see you G&P him into the canvas.
    The annoying thing about Karo 'The Ego' Parisyan is that he is also fucking good though. I don't know enough about Dan to say he would/wouldn't beat him but unfortunately for all of us hoping Karo gets a shoeing there aren't many in the world that can give him one (in his weight class)

And of course, congrats to Dan on the ranking!

Starting to get into the danger zone Dan, great work

awesome Dan, look forward to seeing you in the UFC soon

You need to get yourself into UFC mate!

Well earnt Dan, Keep climbing the ladder and see some Hollywood style cash
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team