Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hell Yes #19!

LOL I was reading this not realising it was an old thread thinking WTF does he mean number 19?!
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Inchbyinch View Post
    LOL I was reading this not realising it was an old thread thinking WTF does he mean number 19?!
    pleased it wasn't just me who it confused the shite out of then
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by IceKid View Post
    then look where brad blackburn is ranked and who hes above, stupidness.
    Not stupidness.

The good thing about FM rankings is they're not 'subjective' in anyway. Well, the way the SYSTEM is set up is somewhat subjective, but it's the same rules for everyone. So regardless of whether you think Blackburn really is better than, e.g., Karo, it's his actual wins that have led to him being ranked higher, not just some guy with a hunch that Blackburn would actually beat Karo.

These rankings are more like a football league table. The tell you who has accrued more 'points' so to speak, whereas other rankings are basically just lists of who the author happens to think are the best 10 or 20 or however many fighters in a weight division.

what weight is nick diaz at?

Quote Originally Posted by kissenger View Post
    Not stupidness.

The good thing about FM rankings is they're not 'subjective' in anyway. Well, the way the SYSTEM is set up is somewhat subjective, but it's the same rules for everyone. So regardless of whether you think Blackburn really is better than, e.g., Karo, it's his actual wins that have led to him being ranked higher, not just some guy with a hunch that Blackburn would actually beat Karo.

These rankings are more like a football league table. The tell you who has accrued more 'points' so to speak, whereas other rankings are basically just lists of who the author happens to think are the best 10 or 20 or however many fighters in a weight division.
    my friend, hes above martin kampmann, anthony johnson and ben saunders.. i mean really?
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

in my opinion you should be above koscheck easy in that poll

Quote Originally Posted by i am evil homer View Post
    what weight is nick diaz at?
    MW, hes 14th.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Quote Originally Posted by IceKid View Post
    my friend, hes above martin kampmann, anthony johnson and ben saunders.. i mean really?
    And those three fighters all lost recently. Blackburn hasn't. And he beat Hieron not that long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kissenger View Post
    And those three fighters all lost recently. Blackburn hasn't. And he beat Hieron not that long ago.
    yeah i see what you mean.. hmm..

surely you can see it from my view though lol.

I can defo see what you're saying. FM just do their rankings differently to other places.