Thread: Carlson Gracie Revolution Team *news*

Default Carlson Gracie Revolution Team *news*

Firstly,Well done to the team for their awesome 2nd place at The Seni in the Team Event.Wilson,Dickie,Walid and myself are immensely proud of all of you.
    We now start the training for the Kent Open in November,so get ready!

Rodrigo Medeiros (One of Carlson Gracie's famous competition team and in my opinion one of the most technical Gi BJJ instructors in the world today) will be doing a seminar at The Boiler Room on Saturday 10th May at 2pm.All Carlson Team members should be at this seminar.It is 25.

If any of you want to fight Amateur or Professional MMA you should contact me and i will find an appropriate event for you.

If you are considering MMA then please be sure to train at Attila's Thai Boxing class and Ryan Robinson's MMA class as well as the BJJ Classes at The Boiler Room

STOP PRESS*

We are starting a new Judo class at The Boiler Room on Saturdays (from May 16th) at 12.30pm.It will be followed by my BJJ class at 2pm.
    The new Judo Coach is Danny Murphy BJA 5th Dan (BJA High Performance Judo Coach).It is very rare to get the opportunity to learn Judo
    from a coach as qualified as Danny (especially as he is also a holder of a Purple Belt in BJJ,so understands what techniques will transfer well from Judo to BJJ) so please take
    advantage of this class.

THIS CLASS WILL,LIKE ALL BJJ,THAI BOXING,MMA AND JUDO CLASSES AT THE BOILER ROOM IN HAMMERSMITH BE INCLUDED IN YOUR MONTHLY
    UNLIMITED TRAINING FEE OF 60 if you pay a monthly at Hammersmith,Tonbridge or Mataleao.

If you are a Carlson Team member reading this thread please ttt it so all our team get to see it.

Thanks

Simon@Carlsons

www.carlsongracieteam.org.uk

www.carlsongracie.org
    Last edited by Simon Hayes; 03-05-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Good stuff, wish my new job didnt prevent me from training here, as it is without doubt one of the best and friendliest facilities in London.
    Nick.

Have to agree, Rodrigo Medeiros is without a doubt a fantastic competitor and instructor.. very inspiring guy to talk to as well, reassured me I would be fine and talked with me about an injury I had during his seminar up here
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

Rodrigo is a fantastic instructor, best I've ever trained with and you could not hope to meet a nicer guy as well.