Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For anyone that knows - CGJJ

Congratulations Si, great achievment!

Thankyou everyone for your congratulations.It means an awful lot that so many of you have taken the time to post.

I am extremely proud that my Instructor Wilson Junior has decided to promote me.

It is a very serious responsibility and a great honour.

I would like to thank Wilson for the years of teaching and the knowledge he has shared with me.

I would also like to thank my friend and training partner Dickie Martin,without whom i would not have progressed to where i am today.
    Dickie and me have been sparring and trying to tap each other since we were white belts and constantly trying to keep up with him has
    pushed me to train and learn very hard.

Every single member of Carlson Gracie Team have also helped.We are a team and we all help each other and share our ideas.

Also thanks to Rodrigo Medeiros who continues to watch over Carlson Gracie Revolution Team and Wilsons Instructor Nelson Solari who also shared so much with us.

All i can tell you guys is that i am just as excited every time i step on the mat as i was when i was a white belt and i will continue to work hard
    to learn and share this infinite system we call Jiu Jitsu.

We have a saying at Carlsons= "Just keep training"

Simon@Carlsons