Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would grand celestial do practicioner do in MMA?

lol!!! I'd love everyone to think and say what I think. Unfortunately the world doesn't work like that. Maybe if I had enough weapons and an army It'd be a different matter. If only I had a nuke...aah, the possibilities.

Don't be so presumptuous unhappy barry. I mean, if a practitioner went up against someone who did Joe Son Do, maybe they'd stand a chance although their Photonic nutshots would not have any effect on the might of Joe sons balls! It'd be a good fight. Although I can't see that they do much groundwork, so would probbaly get owned by a BJJ guy.

does this guy actually believe it himself or is he scamming some geeks, Rex Kwon Do stylee.?

I'm not sure but as the site says 'this is truth. On May 12, 4025 A.D., it will be proven'. So we just gotta wait about for another 2017 years and then we'll know for sure.

I'll only be 2035, in my prime i'd say, I'll teach these extra terrestrials a thing or two about cosmic fighting intergalaticaly, lets hope the beastie boys are still alive then.

Apparently the only physical evidence the guy has to his claim and I quote is a mercury-based silicon nodule implanted into his cerebral cortex, that has a chemical composition no one on Earth has seen before (or whatever the hell one of them is).

He says 'The Visitors' use this to track his location, lol! I think this guy's been reading too many comics. I've looked up his MMA record on MMAUNIVERSE and he doesn't even have one, unless if he fights as someone else (maybe Dr Spock...I'll look it up!).

dont be an idiot luke, he fought the aliens, look on their site!!!

how does he know that he has blah blah blah cerebral cortex? did he open her up and have a look??