Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cagewarriors Riot

Default Cagewarriors Riot

Why is no one talking about the trouble at Cagewarriors on Saturday? It was frightening! It was the 1st and will be the last event that i take my pregnant Mrs to, she got shouted in her face by one of Paul Daley entourage who couldn’t even speak English .

The whole incident was a disgrace, Paul Daley with his cronies obviously looking for trouble as mentioned leading up to the event. Then one of the Butlin brothers (I was told Dave) assaulted Daley. Daley when starting to recover then pulls out CS gas. How was this weapon even in the arena??

After Butlin had been removed Daley’s entourage carried on shouting for nearly half an hour into their phones and weren’t even made to leave the venue!!!
    I don’t even know what ‘bloodclart’ means but the giant huggy bear looking guy with the gold chain shouted it a lot and looked intimidating.

Well i have said my piece and i think that the MMA fans are owed an apology from the promoters, Mr Butlin and Gas carrying so called World Champion Paul Daley. I think in future im going to stick with UWC top promotion with good promotors.

Hahahaa!!!!!! Are you the brother of unhappy larry by any chance? I wonder when unhappy gary will post

Lol..Funny....LMFAO
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)

Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com

Is this a troll attempt? Or did this actually happen?

Gathering from the initial responses it's a troll! Got me at 1st, but then I realised I would have heard about this already!

Would have been better posted yesterday rather than today!
    Baroni - "I'm the man, the fucking man, the best ever, ever"

unhappy barry is blatantly ian dean trolling lol
    www.chimpmedia.co.uk - Mixed Martial Arts Filming & Website Design

Yo Bro Get Your Own Fucking Name, You Can/t Troll A Troll Read The Rule Book, STILL I DID HEAR THIS AT SENI BUT DIDNT BELIEVE THAT PAUL DALEY COULD GET BEAT UP BY A RETIRED LIGHT WEIGHT. STILL DONT BELIEVE IT NOW. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM WHAT ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN, I ACTUALLY HEARD THIS FROM A MEMBER OF THE CAGE RAGE STAFF
    Last edited by unhappy larry; 28-04-2008 at 09:54 PM.

I wondered if anyone was going to mention this. I was stood with my mates right next to it and said to them this'll be all over the Cagewarriors forum tomorrow.

I saw dave Butlin and another guy (black guy) walk up to Daley and the big guy who was like his, not very good, bodyguard for the night. Butlin seemed to be looking at the other guy but then hit Daley with a left hook/ cross. Daley stumbled back about 10 ft and then sprayed something out of his pocket.

Butlin was stood still and Daley had flown back too far for it to hit anyone. Butlin and his mate were then moved into a side room i think. Once they were out the way the big bodyguard (thats what me and my mates were calling him) guy started getting loud and shouting.

It kind of livened things up for us cos my mates werent really enjoying the fight that was on but it is a bit out of order for 'professionals'. It was obviously planned unless Daley always has bodyguards and gas on him.

I dont think his guys really were going to do anything though cos they had plenty of opportunity. I think they were just there for intimidation. The whole incident didnt last any more than 10 minutes. That is an exageration

Why would Butlin do this? And why didn't Daley beat him shitless?
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

boxingbrit

I was in a back room but i hear Daves fight lasted longer than mine

On a serious note i think it was a bit unfair that my cornerman was removed from the venue but Daley and co were allowed to stay.

I will have that discussion with Cagewarriors though.

Quote Originally Posted by kyle_w View Post
    I wondered if anyone was going to mention this. I was stood with my mates right next to it and said to them this'll be all over the Cagewarriors forum tomorrow.

I saw dave Butlin and another guy (black guy) walk up to Daley and the big guy who was like his, not very good, bodyguard for the night. Butlin seemed to be looking at the other guy but then hit Daley with a left hook/ cross. Daley stumbled back about 10 ft and then sprayed something out of his pocket.

Butlin was stood still and Daley had flown back too far for it to hit anyone. Butlin and his mate were then moved into a side room i think. Once they were out the way the big bodyguard (thats what me and my mates were calling him) guy started getting loud and shouting.

It kind of livened things up for us cos my mates werent really enjoying the fight that was on but it is a bit out of order for 'professionals'. It was obviously planned unless Daley always has bodyguards and gas on him.

I dont think his guys really were going to do anything though cos they had plenty of opportunity. I think they were just there for intimidation. The whole incident didnt last any more than 10 minutes. That is an exageration
    Lol...this is great....More, More.....
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)

Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com