Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cagewarriors Riot

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    No it was my bro and the punches were well deserved.

A "Punch" Thats was cleverly, some may say cowardly disgused. Could of made more of it had he not ran off and hid in the office.....
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)

Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com

boxingbrit

Maybe we can meet up now and sort this out?

118 118 got your number.
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)

Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com

*self confessed popcorn muncher*

I saw this fight and i gotta say that Butlin bloke ran off,
    he thinks hes a hard man by hitting daley while his guard is down? wish i had have been closer, would have helped semtex out

look your both fighters and you both like fighting you clearly have a beef with each other why not fight. no weight class because there would not be one outside of the ring put the mma gloves on and bang.
    like the old days its not the size of the fighter but the size of the fight in him
    (let the excuses begin )

boxingbrit

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Trev View Post
    I saw this fight and i gotta say that Butlin bloke ran off,
    he thinks hes a hard man by hitting daley while his guard is down? wish i had have been closer, would have helped semtex out
    bwahahahahahahahaha he certainly needed it. You should come with him if he ever grows some balls and meets up to get this osrted for good.

Ah Ricky don't talk about popcorn. I really fancy some thick coated toffee popcorn that you get in the states. Bloody nice! It's like butterkist but covered in toffee...hmmmmm

I think King Raoh is correct, or alternatively just have an indoor bare knuckle like Damien Riccio and Robin Gracie (don't forget to record it and post on Cagewarriors).

Is K.G.B Paul Daley? If so respect mate, sorry i didnt help you out.

you guys really need to sort this shit out away from a public forum and away from UKMMA in general. i havent got involved in this and dont plan on it because i think it should have been sorted out a long time ago and my career is too important.

i remember when everyone used to get along, i remember the butlins welcoming us to their gym a few years ago and i remember the old cage warriors shows in coventry (when there was a real riot and not a few punches thrown between old friends), we all had a good laugh and thats how it should be.

everyone involved needs to take a step back and look at the situation for what it actually is and ask themselves whether its really worth all this agro. sometimes people do shitty things, sometimes people dont agree on things but all the time people should exercise a little restraint and be the bigger person.

for all of the people involved, if you think im talking shit go and watch the end of my fight with matt thorpe. thats how things used to be and still should be today.
    Dan 'The Outlaw' Hardy
    'ROUGH HOUSE SOLDIER'

www.danhardymma.com

Sponsored by:-

TapouT, Xyience, Earache Records, Fightshop.com, Gumshields.com, Roko, MMA Unlimited.

"into the battles, making cages rattle, there's a pain thats inside us and we're letting it out"