Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magical Powers in MMA?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

Diego Sanchez absorbs energy from lightning storms

HE IS RAIDEN I TELL THEE!!!
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

It is a well known fact that witchcraft can play an important role in deciding the outcome of sporting contests

matt lindland must have milked some sleep powder from a butterfree because the crowd takes a nap when he fights.
    Last edited by Seca Sec; 15-10-2008 at 01:11 AM.
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

If these powers did actually exist, and we lived in a world like the x-men fillms portray, I have two questions:

1. Do you think that the mma mutants should be kept in a separate pool?
    2. If yes to the above; do you think over time evolution would realise which are the best powers to have thus creating magical super x-men mma fighters which possess the most effective powers combined (a little bit like how mma has evolved from people training in a single art to them realising which are the most effective and cross training and merging them together)?
    3. Finally when one defeats another with say a death ray stare, do you think they would run accross the cage shouting zhoo zitsu?

Or maybe I'm just getting carried away and shouldn't post once I've had a few drinks LOL

Quote Originally Posted by el.pee.dubblya View Post
    If these powers did actually exist, and we lived in a world like the x-men fillms portray, I have two questions:

1. Do you think that the mma mutants should be kept in a separate pool?
    2. If yes to the above; do you think over time evolution would realise which are the best powers to have thus creating magical super x-men mma fighters which possess the most effective powers combined (a little bit like how mma has evolved from people training in a single art to them realising which are the most effective and cross training and merging them together)?
    3. Finally when one defeats another with say a death ray stare, do you think they would run accross the cage shouting zhoo zitsu?

Or maybe I'm just getting carried away and shouldn't post once I've had a few drinks LOL
    yes
    yes
    yes

Death Ray stare's illegal in MMA. It's like using headbuts and stomps in UFC, they look cool but are illegal (unfortunately). Out of interest are there any MMA fighters than can do the death ray stare? Is that like 1000 yeard stare... like, you have so many fights that you get to a stage that you are able to do the death ray stare?

I have to disagree, death ray stares are only illegal in amateur and semi-pro magical super x-men mma. If you fight pro they are allowed but then you have to put your protective sunglasses back on afterwards; it's a bit like heel hooks.
    The only problem with them is you have to open your eyes really wide to perform the move which obviously gives your opponent the opportunity to steal your soul.

Stop spamming my thread with your shite!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Stop spamming my thread with your shite!
    It's a shame some people feel the need to ruin a perfectly respectable thread.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane