Thread: CWFC 'Braves' To Return on July 12th

Hybrid View

Default CWFC 'Braves' To Return on July 12th

The Cage Warriors team are proud to announce that their Junior event "CWFC Braves" will return on July 12th in Nottingham. The CWFC team hope to have an expanded fightcard for the next generation of UK fighters as they test their growing skills in an environment which is more safer of younger fighters inside the CWFC Octagonal Cage.

CWFC 'Braves' 2 - will take place before the main "Enter The Rough House 7" card in Nottingham and the CWFC team believes this event will follow on from the success of the last 'Braves' event on April 19th, as it provides a platform for "Juniors" to gain valuable experience inside the cage and will help promote the stars of tomorrow.

As a result Cage Warriors require "Junior" fighters between the ages of 13 to 17 years old for this event.

For more information on rules, regulations and sponsorship opportunities please contact Ian Dean at iandean@cagewarriors.com.

ANGRY FERRIT

whats the rules ?

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRY FERRIT View Post
    whats the rules ?
    I was wondering this also.

We have a 14yo guy at our gym, he's a county rugby player origionaly but absolutely loves MMA. I mentioned he should look at the braves events however I told him he probably wouldn't be allowed to fight with any strikes to the head which turned him off a fair bit.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter