Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wanted: Decent car insurance

why wouldn't i want one?
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    why wouldn't i want one?
    dunno, why would you?
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

cause they're great

What's wrong with your ford ka?

This is weird - I wrote off my 1.6 focus the other day, and have bought a 1.3 corolla on an r plate to keep me going until i get something properly sorted out - my insurers (zurich) said they needed an additional premium of 67 because it was a higher insurance group!

I mean, it's older, cheaper, and slower, and you want more money? I'd like to say 'fuck off' but they have your balls in a vice because you can't cancel the policy without incurring massive fees that dwarf the additional premium.

Fuckwits... if I didn't have to I wouldn't pay for insurance on a car like that, they just swindle you to death...

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

i blew the engine up in the ka on the way to FX3

I can sell you the front half of a ford focus if you can find a suitable rear end to weld it to?

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

i have the rear end of a kia cee'd

Insurance is a rip off game.

I just got a nice skyline and got some qoutes before buying.
    First went to moneysupermarket, compared the general prices etc. First lot of qoutes ranged from 600-2k!

Went back on the next day, put the same details in for re-qoute as couldnt remember the qoute ref, this tiem ranged from 450-1500!?

So, thought Id try for the 450 price as was picking car up that day, went back online to get a qoute from Norwich union via AA site as this was the 450 qoute, this time it came in at 325!

Thats fully comp for 2 drivers (both fully comp!), no claims protected and car valued at 5k!

Not bad for a skyline. Bit confused as to why the same company would lower their prices by nearly 50% in 3 days... but not complaining!

Tim