Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tickets for 'The Champions II' 16th August 2008

i agree well sed dave ill send spenna my 50 quid now
    if you really love fighting you can never really lose.

i have ta come clean i am spenfan

and i am also vlee574

I agree enuth is enuf just stop posting about lee coz the more u post the more abuse my anus gets some times he even uses dumbbells I am about to kill my self by eating my own shit and stabing my self with lee used needles so I can neve post agine for my evil brother befor I die I just wana say that I thought my life was hell and being ultra deformed dnt help much but now I feel like a super model after seeing what death wish looks like. Was ur dad that guy in goonies?

Good bye

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHER JONNY View Post
    I agree enuth is enuf just stop posting about lee coz the more u post the more abuse my anus gets some times he even uses dumbbells I am about to kill my self by eating my own shit and stabing my self with lee used needles so I can neve post agine for my evil brother befor I die I just wana say that I thought my life was hell and being ultra deformed dnt help much but now I feel like a super model after seeing what death wish looks like. Was ur dad that guy in goonies?

Good bye
    hahahahahhahahahahhahaha funny fucker
    Last edited by Death wish; 23-05-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Ive got to say this has been a really funny thread, even better than an episode of Eastenders for the drama lmao.

Anyway...to get back to the original topic of the thread ha ha, the first show had a few hiccups that both Pete and Saif will admit but for a 1st show it was better prepared and looked more professional than a lot of other shows that have been running for a while! The 2nd show will be even bigger and better and I for one cant wait, I'm just glad to be a part of such a cracking show.

I think its def a case of hats off to the guys for all the hard work that goes into putting together this sort of event, people just don't realise how hard and stressfull it can be.

See you all at Champions 2