Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets for 'The Champions II' 16th August 2008

I'm a bit nervous about singing in front of so many people but looking forward to the opportunity

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hirst View Post
    I'm a bit nervous about singing in front of so many people but looking forward to the opportunity
    LOL................................
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.eccf.co.uk

i was at the first show MUST say it was not perfect but great for the 1st show the delays were quite bad other than that nice job.......i wouldnt bother with allocated seats as at mma shows people like to walk around and will allways stand and cheer guys on that system doesnt work just sell the tickets and let them sit were they want its less hastle.

AND YOU GUYS NEED A CAGE

I thought your show was excellently put together I wouldn’t even worry about the minor delay at the start as its to be expected at any event particularly when people don’t sit were they suppose too. After all the quality bouts I don’t think anyone was walking complaining about the start time. Once it got going it ran like a well oiled machine you must have had some pretty good staff to pull that off.

Quote Originally Posted by shammy View Post
    i was at the first show MUST say it was not perfect but great for the 1st show the delays were quite bad other than that nice job.......i wouldnt bother with allocated seats as at mma shows people like to walk around and will allways stand and cheer guys on that system doesnt work just sell the tickets and let them sit were they want its less hastle.

AND YOU GUYS NEED A CAGE

The reason the allocated tickets were introduced, was so that (a) the customers who had purchased earlier would be granted the seats closest to the ring, (b) it allowed us to monitor the amount of tickets sold, enabling us to ensure that we do not overbook and make it too crowded and (c) it would allow all the friends and family of the athletes to have allocated seats next to each other. The beauty being that they would be able to walk around and feel assured that their seat would be available on their return. The system appeared to have worked on the basis of the feedback we have received to date (excluding ‘Shammy’)

As regards to the cage, unfortunately it is early days and both the venue and the local authority are reluctant to allow us to install a cage. Our hope is that they will see that that mma is a sport and the cage would enhance the safety of the athletes who compete (fingers crossed).

Oh, the other advantage of having an allocated system is that it enables us to keep a record of our customers for any promotional deals that may be available to them. I have checked our records and there does not appear to have been anyone called ‘Shammy’ who had purchased a ticket for the show.

good points made but no need to get funny i was only offering feedback if you dont like that get used to it has it will happen when your promoting a show

its a shame about the cage thing, a ring is a negative and is more arkward for the fighters to compete in i dont like how the council cant see that but thats out of your hands. the allocated seats offers good points as you mentioned but like i also pointed out people will not stay in there seat and everyone will end up sitting in other peoples seats.

and my name is not shammy thats why you could not find me lol i was there i remember you looking stressed out all night

Default Shammy

We have interrogated the systems and worked out the true identity of ‘Shammy’

I have just got off the phone to him and told him to be a man and post his true identity on this forum and explain his reasons for posting such negative and cold messages.

I will give him 20 minutes to do so before I post it for him.

Default True Identity of Shammy

At 21.11 hours i rang 'Shammy' and told him to step up.

At 21.37 hours received a phone call from someone refering to himself as 'Shammys' manager and attempting to defend his action. I told him not to call me and any replies should be made on this forum so that all may be a judge of what 'Shammy' created.

I have received the follwing PM from 'Shammy':

"i am not sure why yopu yook what i sed so badly mate i put it was great for the 1st show in fact they are no cold remarks at all , so im not sure why your makiing such a bg deal over the whole thing but thats you call. and why do you think used this accound to give feedback ? thats cos i new you would act in a negative way saif

i did not say one bad thing about the show now did i"

I again urge the real slim 'Shammy' to stand up.