Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golf clubs + bag + trolley

Default Golf clubs + bag + trolley

Arnold palmer half set made up with some other clubs/putter. 15 clubs in total including woods, irons, wedges, putter

Buyer collects from Salisbury or Gosport.

some pics
    (10characters!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

if anyone is interested in these but can not make it to salisbury or Gosport i will consider delivery within a reasonable distance of either, but at extra cost and PAYMENT UP FRONT

(i will not drive to you only for you to say "actually nah mate i dont want em").

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    if anyone is interested in these but can not make it to salisbury or Gosport i will consider delivery within a reasonable distance of either, but at extra cost and PAYMENT UP FRONT

(i will not drive to you only for you to say "actually nah mate i dont want em").
    Chill out, they are not even worth 45, they are bashed up alloy headed arnold palmer clubs!
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

im glad someone posted

i know nothing about golf, these are my birds exes and she wants rid... what are they worth???? I thought 45 was a decent price?

Could i get any money for these?

nah serioulsy mate, they are not worth 45.. i just bought a Full set of Maxfli Revolutions golf clubs which are a well known make in golf complete with a bag, for 60

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
    nah serioulsy mate, they are not worth 45.. i just bought a Full set of Maxfli Revolutions golf clubs which are a well known make in golf complete with a bag, for 60
    Rev's were/are great! sadly maxfli ceases to exist as a golf brand apart from crap being sold off by jjb!
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by graham cooke View Post
    im glad someone posted

i know nothing about golf, these are my birds exes and she wants rid... what are they worth???? I thought 45 was a decent price?

Could i get any money for these?
    if they are her ex's just go and give them to the local golf club junior section, im sure the juniors there would appreciate them

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by marko fu View Post
    Rev's were/are great! sadly maxfli ceases to exist as a golf brand apart from crap being sold off by jjb!
    you can still buy them in the top golf shops though mate??

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
    you can still buy them in the top golf shops though mate??
    yeah but they are not the quality stuff they used to be and no longer in production, and haven't been for a while. I had The Maxfli Australian Blade before the RAC MB came out and they was sweeeeeet! sadly they are NOT made anymore.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk