Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: A night of K1, Boxing & MMA

  1. #21
    Senior Member Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gophin' on the golf course
    Posts
    11,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    I am surprised only Predator has made comment on the fact that you are still in massive debt from your last attempt at putting on a show and you now have the cheek to try again.
    I think Sledge has a point but aren't they in the process of paying everyone off? I think if they are doing this then I don't see the problem with them trying to put on another show.

    Obviously we're well aware they screwed up but at the same time East Anglia is screaming out for an MMA event and Tom and Stuart are the ones making the effort to make it happen. Nevertheless I do think the event is too big (even though they say it's a small show). In my opinion it would have been better just to start out small and do an interclub between 3 or 4 other local MMA gyms and have a day thing (like Combat Sports Open) and built it from there. NOt to knock the event though, I'm sure it'll be a good evening.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Is this because nobody in the UK will bring a cage within 10 miles of you theiving gay boys.

    I am surprised only Predator has made comment on the fact that you are still in massive debt from your last attempt at putting on a show and you now have the cheek to try again.

    Anyone fighting on your show must have been living in a cave for the last year or just be a big gay retard.

    Lightweight (-70kg) MMA Bout Semi-Pro
    (East Coast Fight Factory) Tom Tailford Vs Will "Pretty Boy" West (West Fight Company)
    I think you will find everyone has been sorted. Apart from a few who will not be helped.

    The new show is small. All local fighter from Norfolk and Suffolk. Apart from Denzil who want to fight on are show. Then they off to fight on UWC, if they want to fight on a big show.

    Sledge grow up. Please. You just been rude to alot of people there all @ once, helping and fighting on the show.

    You will see alot of fighter from the last show fighting again. Funny that.

    I think alot of people think his show is going to be bigger than it is. Sorry its not going to be.

    Sledge I will have my own Cage soon. LOL for free. Plus i will be renting it out for a great price.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMA RULES View Post
    I think you will find everyone has been sorted. Apart from a few who will not be helped.

    The new show is small. All local fighter from Norfolk and Suffolk. Apart from Denzil who want to fight on are show. Then they off to fight on UWC, if they want to fight on a big show.

    Sledge grow up. Please. You just been rude to alot of people there all @ once, helping and fighting on the show.

    You will see alot of fighter from the last show fighting again. Funny that.

    I think alot of people think his show is going to be bigger than it is. Sorry its not going to be.

    Sledge I will have my own Cage soon. LOL for free. Plus i will be renting it out for a great price.
    Good luck with the show.
    Small show, big show, Who cares!
    Its all good for kickboxing/MMA's growth.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kickboxingidiot1 View Post
    Good luck with the show.
    Small show, big show, Who cares!
    Its all good for kickboxing/MMA's growth.
    Thanks Ian.

    Hope you good.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

  5. #25

    Default

    well said....
    Genetically Different.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMA RULES View Post
    Thanks Ian.

    Hope you good.
    Ian???
    My name is Farhad matey
    Hope to work with you soon

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kickboxingidiot1 View Post
    Ian???
    My name is Farhad matey
    Hope to work with you soon
    Thanks ian
    Genetically Different.

  8. #28
    boxingbrit
    Guest

    Default

    Good luck with this guys.

    I really hope this is a success for you and your fighters.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Good luck with this guys.

    I really hope this is a success for you and your fighters.
    Thanks Ian. Got the right 1 in the end. LOL.

    Hope you good.

    Can't wait for your fight with Denzil. WAR.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MMA RULES View Post
    I think you will find everyone has been sorted. Apart from a few who will not be helped.
    Are you saying you have cleared all debt?????

    Angrrr managment are still waiting for their 1600+ for cage hire.

    So are you saying you are fucking them off as a part of the few that won't be helped.

    I think helped is a bit of a fucking cheek. They provided a sevice that they were not paid for. You owe for that service. End of.

    For the sake of all fighters and other empolyees except 1 I hope the show is great and does well. But you are trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.