Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Quality Mma Gym In Durham/teeside

Default Looking For Quality Mma Gym In Durham/teeside

Anyone Know Of Any Good Gyms For Mma/conditioning In The County Durham/teeside Area ?

yeah North East MMA is shit.
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

Yeah there is several gyms in Darlington that are good
    Darlington freestyle ju jitsu
    The snake pit
    and peter irving takes a class at paul hamiltons

yeah northeast mma is terrible...cagewarriors people are always saying so...even tho there trying to run a show up here...and 1 of the best cw shows they ever had was in the north east

Not taught by Wizards

isnt it ironic, that most mma fans according to a survey by the UFC travel from the NE of England, yet they dont have any good gyms and are all shit at training it..
    but im going on whats people have said, and no way slagging gyms off

Quote Originally Posted by darthcrab View Post
    isnt it ironic, that most mma fans according to a survey by the UFC travel from the NE of England, yet they dont have any good gyms and are all shit at training it..
    weird innit. Their shows are shit, their fighters are shit, their gyms are shit and their lasses are sluts.

at least they are good fans!

bet they wish they could do it like us in the south ehh lads....ermm I mean chaps

Quote Originally Posted by darthcrab View Post
    that is very very true!!!!in my opinion its just hilarious how north east mma is shit...but the ufc didnt think so...most fans come from the northeast britains best fighter to ever grace the ufc was from the northeast some of the best fighters in the country are from here...theres more shows up here than any where in the country...i northeast mma is where its at..even if kainer is bitter and jelous of the fact

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Problem View Post
    weird innit. Their shows are shit, their fighters are shit, their gyms are shit and their lasses are sluts.

at least they are good fans!

bet they wish they could do it like us in the south ehh lads....ermm I mean chaps
    lmfao!!!!classic

does anyone know of a mma or good grappling gym in northampton? if you have info please let me know