Thread: WANTED: basic sewing machine lessons

Default WANTED: basic sewing machine lessons

Strange request I know.

I can't sew at all!

Don't even know how to set up the machine that I've just bought. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Got the machine home, read the instructions & put it bag in the box, can't make sense of it.

somehow i think you are in the wrong place, and im baffled as to why you would even post that
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

google ??

Hey it was worth a shot.
    Thought somebody might know somebody... you know how it goes..
    I did google, found some courses but they don't start til September.

I don't think you need a course!

I was flummoxed by trying to use one a while back, you have to sort the thread in the spool underneath - at least that's what I was having problems with - it has to go the right way round some odd spring/coil thing then come out of the right hole....once you get that bit it's easy enough.

Does it for us **flex** piratebrido's Avatar

You all won't be saying anything about it when you are asking DianeB to sew those patches on your gi's!

she is going to make fake tapout shorts and sell them on....... so ive heard.
    ..........i'll do it later