Thread: Mma Gym Coventry

Default Mma Gym Coventry

We have opened a new gym in Coventry focusing on MMA. We have a semi 28ft cage, a couple of great instructors and we have lessons everyday in the day and in the evening. Anyone who is interested in coming down call me 07961770203, John

Good luck with the new gym John. I'll try and get over soon.

Cool. Good luck with Gym.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

Thanks fellas. Will keep updated how we get on.

sounds good, who will the coaches be?

The head coach is Richard Green, he's got about 20 years teaching experience, he's got an assistant coach who he's training up called Steve Turbitt. Also looking at getting a dedicated boxing coach in. Anyone who catches Mark Weirs promotion in Coventry will see a couple of our guys fight.

You thinking about coming down dhill?

I'm in Leicester and always like to check out local gyms.

I might pop down friday (depeding on the status of my injured knee). Where abouts is it?
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

well yeh i train in birmingham mainly, but always nice to train with different people so mite be worth a look, just posted again on the other thread in pro forum...any partic times for classes yet?

If your coming in from out of coventry the easiest way to find it is to get on the ring road and look for ikea. We are about 2 mins drive from there. Look for the arches industrial estate off butts lane. For a full timetable take a look at the myspace page. The timetable is in the blog. www.myspace.com/combatathleticsgym
    Predator not sure if we are open this friday due to instructors going up to manchester for some training. Might be better off popping down in the week in the evening.

Default Interested

i might come down mate.
    im 17 did a bit of thai boxing before.
    how much are the classes, times and all that??