Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: London shootfighters

Default London shootfighters

As I'm pretty new to MMA I wanted to know if any one had any experience of London shootfighters, the classes, the facilities, the general atmosphere?
    I'v heard some good things but also that some bank robbers trained there in the past. I don't want to cast aspersions on London shootfighters and I apologise if I'm wrong but I don't want to go and train at a club that would attract this type of people.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

That's some fairly basic trolling.

For anyone interested in the London Shootfighters - there is some info and a few pics in here:

http://www.ironlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89167
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    That's some fairly basic trolling.

For anyone interested in the London Shootfighters - there is some info and a few pics in here:

http://www.ironlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89167
    I did say I apologise if I'm wrong, I just want to get an idea of the club!

some very good fighters have come out of there, worth a visit
    SATURDAY 8th October 2011= UWC 17= another night of MMA action in Southend On Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by FABRIZIO View Post
    bank robbers
    how old are you ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

From having watched their fighters at professional and amateur shows they are always very impressive during the fight and after. At all levels their fighters are very disciplined and technical which shows a good quality of coaching.They always come across very respectfully post fight which shows the class of the the individuals that train there. I have yet to see some cocky arrogance some fighters show in victory and they are a credit to their club and the sport.

I have never trained there and have no affiliation with any of their trainers or fighters so I could be very wrong but this is just my opinion from watching their fighters in competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    how old are you ?
    Why do you want to know my age?

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    how old are you ?

These days we call em stock brokers. Hardy har har. Also Punishment Athletic gear is in on time, your T will be with you tomo morning.

I have trained at London Shoot - although this was a LONG time ago at was at their old location at Kilburn...

This is a superb gym - one of the best in the country. The instructors there are very good and friendly as are the fighters that train there and their results speak for themselves. If you can train there I can recommend it.

In the old days I was doing a one and a quarter hour drive after work each way on a Monday night from Bedford to train there which should tell you something...