Thread: CWFC Braves - July 12th Nottingham

Default CWFC Braves - July 12th Nottingham

Cage Warriors will again be providing a platform for 12-18 yr old Junior MMA Fighters to gain experience in the big cage and pit themselves against suitable opponents in the afternoon of July 12th at Nottingham.

At the last event 10 up and coming Juniors proved they had what it takes to enter the Cage and displayed terriffic professionalism and skills, arguably holding some of the best fights of the entire day and evening.

Coaches, Parents, Clubs & Gyms should contact Ian Dean directly to nominate their fighters in order for us to accurately match opponents. Email Ian at iandean@cagewarriors.com.

As before, we shall provide full professional staging and ancillary services for all Juniors taking part and we are looking to build upon our initial outing with more bouts.

Details & results of previous event APRIL 19th Nottingham

So far we have not received enough applications for matchmaking in order to justify staging this event. We shall be forced to withdraw the offer of the afternoon facilities if no further entries are forthcoming.

Please email iandean@cagewarriors.com to register your interest by 22/06/08 at the very latest. Thanks

shame!!!!!! what about sam haildy and andy crittedens guys ,i know at caged steel we have a very keen junior thats traning very hard for this , and it would be a shame if he wasnt rewarded for all his hard work.
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

totally agree, we would be very disappointed to have to call this off.

TTT for e-mails to me guys

Anyone wanting to start the 12th July with a bang send your applications in for your 'Braves' to myself at the email address below.

13-17 year olds
    13-15 no headshots
    16-17 with headshots

For more information contact me

Up to date listing of fighters taking part will be here soon.

If you are taking part yourself TTT here...

http://www.cagewarriors.com/article.118.htm

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    shame!!!!!! what about sam haildy and andy crittedens guys ,i know at caged steel we have a very keen junior thats traning very hard for this , and it would be a shame if he wasnt rewarded for all his hard work.
    Sam has a title fight the day before this event unfortunately

got a young lad who might be interested but he's had GCSE's, so not training regularly. probably for next one
    www.vtjiujitsu.co.uk - Part of the Bristol Alliance

Wiltshire's Strongest Person 2008

House of Pain Bantamweight British Champion

Rally driver extraordinaire!