Thread: 2 bjj gis for sale

Default 2 bjj gis for sale

i have 2 gis for sale due to not having the time to do bjj anymore.one is a white koral classic and the other is a limited edition navy blue keiko raca both are size A4 and are in excellent condition(the keiko raca ive had for only a few weeks) i want 100 for the pair,no offers please and im only selling as a pair.i live in sunderland so preferably pick up or i can post them to you at your cost(but i imagine that being very expensive) please email me at vanwilder2@hotmail.com if your interested

I would be intrested but i dont know what size i would need, i am about 5'10 and weigh 73kg. would they fit or not?
    Thanks

hey bro , I need to some funds to buy a full size snooker table off ebay , so what say i give you a five spot each then stick em ebay for a ton each , have we got a deal???

Quote Originally Posted by TNTtaylor View Post
    i have 2 gis for sale due to not having the time to do bjj anymore.one is a white koral classic and the other is a limited edition navy blue keiko raca both are size A4 and are in excellent condition(the keiko raca ive had for only a few weeks) i want 100 for the pair,no offers please and im only selling as a pair.i live in sunderland so preferably pick up or i can post them to you at your cost(but i imagine that being very expensive) please email me at vanwilder2@hotmail.com if your interested
    real man make time for smash people...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    I would be intrested but i dont know what size i would need, i am about 5'10 and weigh 73kg. would they fit or not?
    Thanks
    nah mate,they would if you were about 85kg,but 73 bit too big for you i think.im 6"1 and 90 and there an ideal fit on me

I am very interested in these matey, im 85 kg and 6 foot 2, i can pick up this bank hol monday
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Danny@CBD View Post
    I am very interested in these matey, im 85 kg and 6 foot 2, i can pick up this bank hol monday
    been hitting the pies since your big win have we danny boy

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    been hitting the pies since your big win have we danny boy
    yeah i'll soon be back down to 80 once i start smokin crack again mate
    You may know me as The Cheesecake Assassin