Thread: hi to every one

Smile hi to every one

hi i'm gotta ask a few newbie questions if i can hopefully i can get a few answers off u guys with more experiance . i love mma butnever trained in it due to 1 being lazy and 2 not knowing where to start .my nearest town with a mma club is notts and i'm popping over to scope out the training in a few weeks i have a background in kickboxing and i've been doing judo for a few weeks now as i thought a strict base art would help me out seeing as i have no ground game . now i can get over to notts about 3 times a week tops for mma and possibly a bjj class but would it sit well with my judo training as now i've started i find it a very rewarding art and i don't wannna stop if i dont have too ?

thanks for reading osk

Default Bushido MMA Academy

If you are interested in starting training in MMA, l would recommend coming down to Bushido MMA Academy. They have classes in MMA, BJJ, Sub Wrestling and Boxing. Check out there site for more info and class times etc.
    A great school, friendly atmosphere and top Pro Fighters and Instructors.

www.bushido-mma.co.uk