Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caged Steel Amatuer (No headshots) interclub

I will speak to neil but as Jay said it is a rookies comp (no more than 1 fight)

are caged steel gunna be looking to do more amatuer events where the slightly more experianced fighters can come and play? the event sounds great but ive had more than the one fight at amatuer

Quote Originally Posted by spenna View Post
    I will speak to neil but as Jay said it is a rookies comp (no more than 1 fight)
    No worries, if you do another amatuer comp for people with more than one fight I'll definitely be up for it.
    Pedro Bessa BJJ Bristol. Sweatbox MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God likes head kick knock outs.

I've never fought MMA and I think something like this is ideal for people like me. I hope it goes well and I would like to see more events like this for the newbies.

MMA should be available to all, not just the die hard MMA junkies. It is a sport after all and should be open to those who don't want to get their faces mashed up. A lot of people have respectable jobs and wouldn't be able to compete otherwise because bruising and injuries would interfere with their work.

I wish you all the best and will hopefully see you in the future for an event.

Default Interclub

This is getting closer guys, any more interest?

Neil Hall - Operations Director
    neil.hall@caged-steel.com
    http://csfc.tv

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

I would definitely be interested at any future events like this but feel I'm a bit too new to try now! Are there many women take part or would I be up against men (I train with men only so doesn't bother me) but would be nice to meet up and have a try with other ladies

interested but, cant make it down on the day

Default Ladies

Lou we would love more ladies to show an interest in our interclub event.

The problem usually is that if you get several ladies interested there is usually a weight difference which puts them off.

I will speak with the members of the CS team and see what we can organise for female competitors

Thanks for the interest Lou and please keep checking our progress with the event, we would like to encourage female mma

Neil Hall - Operations Director
    neil.hall@caged-steel.com
    http://csfc.tv

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Excellent ,will do. I'm about 65kg at the moment but planning on getting down to 60kg. Have had the same issues in kickboxing tournaments before now too. Will keep an eye out!