Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PM from Rich Austin !

Default PM from Rich Austin !

edited

10 characters
    Last edited by Jamie Taylor; 15-06-2008 at 06:35 PM.

I realise PM's are supposed to be exactly that but it's not nice for someone to message you just to call you a nobody ( even though I am ) lol !

Cant we drop all of this, Richard is passionate about what he is doing and understandably going to get wound up as he takes his work personally as lots of people do who love their work.

Although he does get wound up easy we dont need to stir it all the time, this is boring.

There is not much proved from your pm. It wasnt that bad..

But...but David....All I said was cunt and fucking !!!!

I guess calling him a nob was a bit out of order. I shall remove it and apologise but its not nice being called a nobody. I just took offence to being called a nobody.

Its like a leper being called a fucking leper, even though he knows bits of his face fall off he is still offended by it

Ok well thats a nice reply from you. Lets all play nicely on here. Like we said the growth of UK MMA is great for everyone

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

A bit dispointing... for two reasons. 1) That Rich felt the need to lower himself to PM's of this nature and 2) That he didn't send me one.

Rich can blame people for the reactions, Pro Kumite has made some bold statements and trying to make some major changes to a sport that WE are have passion for, most of these changes have no sensible grounding and when people have asked for explanation the answers haven't been great.

So far I think the launch of Pro Kumite hasn't been particularly good, even if the intentions were

Jamie who?

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Bwahahahaha trust you to say something Dave.

Right thats it, I have had enough. I'm going to join the lonsdale gym where Dr. Jay teaches, you will all be sorry you ever doubted me.

My dad(norms rest his soul) used to say,"if somebody calls you nothing then you know you are something", just thought id pipe up with that one Didnt make much sense but it stuck in mi craw.
    "My God is a squirrel called Norman,hes got arms like Popeye"
    Bullbreed rescue and rehoming.PM for more info.

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    ......I'm going to join the lonsdale gym where Dr. Jay teaches.....
    When you find it, pm me the address