Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welsh Club Database.

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

any update regarding the site?????

you have p.m mr stone

hello paul i have opened a new club in merthyr,( streetstyle jujitsu ), active bodies gym, pentrebach industrial est , wednes 7.00pm 8.30pm tel no07904445629 thanks mark

**NSFW**
    Paul Jenkins
    Pro Fighter

Cheers for the info, guys.
    Spoke to Godders this week and the prototype WFA forum should be up and running this week. All paid for by the guys who came to the first open mat.

I've got around 16-18 clubs listed in the South Wales area so just going to find out and fill in the exact details for each club and then make the list fully available for public access via the website.

Mark, I've been trying to get up to the Merthyr gym since Kevin Reed went up there for a session a while ago and said they're a good bunch of guys. Might be up this month sometime if thats alright with you...?

The Hands.
    "Try masturbating during a thunderstorm. Seriously. It makes you feel like Thor."

Here Come Da Pain......

www.dogsofwar.info

no problem

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

ttt for the site

Russ Williams has just opened a full time gym in Wrexham, he intends holding some inter club comps for the less experienced. www.russwilliamsmartialarts.co.uk if your'e ever in Wrexham ( true Wales ! ) check it out everyone is made welcome

Default MMA Merthyr

We're a mma club in merthyr called Team Iron Warriors, we train, mon 7-9 Cefn Church Hall, tues 5-6:30 Active Bodies Gym Pentre Bach and Thurs 5:30-7:30 again in Active Bodies. Coaches are, Jamie Weaver, Alan Wynam, Carl Scout and Damian Parker. For anymore info call Jamie Weaver on 07530536777. Please add us to the welsh club database. Also any clubs out there looking for any fighters?

Paul, All the best with Knocking MMAliens mum up mate. i will pass the message on to her if i see her first

ttt for the welsh
    Sponsored by : Tatami fight wear http://www.tatamifightwear.com/