Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The old days of UK MMA

Quote Originally Posted by SLTrooper View Post
    If this is progression i dont like it nor do i want it.
    LOL. Just LOL.

Christ 'Dee' ! didn't she run some sort of chat line business ?

RMS was......well.......'special'
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

"lol @ no falling out!! That happens nearly every day normally resulting in forum fights being arranged (granted none of these fights have actually happened YET -but i hope they do!)"

FCFN 1 - Attala v DeSouza

I have arranged many other grudge matches, but the arena has been a concrete one behind the club where I work.
    'ARE YOU READY!?!'

www.fcfn.co.uk

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

Hi,

I don't know if Joe Akano fought again after our fight on one of Lee Hasdell's shows...I managed to KO him...but he was pretty much top of the tree at the time in respect to Vale Tudo...

Maybe Lee has some info?

Nice guy Joe was, hope he is well!

Smiler

Was the voodoo that thing Leigh did to Ninja @ Cage Rage?

I remember the pics of Kerr banging some chick and Ross in the background carrying cable ties.

Who was the girl who worked for Dee? I remember she had a few stalkers back in the day.

RMS had some great videos of those ninja movies he made. Would have thought he'd be a YouTube star these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil_Allen View Post
    I remember the pics of Kerr banging some chick and Ross in the background carrying cable ties.

I remember sitting downstairs and hearing HUGE amounts of laugher as Ross and the gang tied Chris Kerr up.

Then Ross accusing the Hotel guy for molesting him in the toilet...and then the police coming to the hotel on several occasions to sort out problems and watching Dougie deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    I think Batten had been lined up to fight him but then it changed. Or was he going to fight Leigh? Fuck knows.

It pains me to say it but i think the old Ultimate Combat shows were the best from a fan perspective. Always good atmosphere, full crowds and decent fights from the undercard to the main event with good foreign and home grown talent.
    BBBOOOOMMMMM!

Wow, 5 years since this thread and some great stories.
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President

Is it me or did all club/team T shirts used to look just like the SFUK logo...?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

The 'warm up area' in the back at the Circus Tavern.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative