Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The old days of UK MMA

you have your legs grapevined in mount (top) and you jump up to your feet, bringing both his legs up with you so his feet touch his own arse. (at least that's what i know by the voodoo, dunno if that's what they mean)
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    what is the voodoo submission?
    This....if the link works

http://fightpics.tripod.com/ironmanuk/Im81003.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Berser_KED View Post
    nah doesnt work man cheers anyway

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    Long sunday drives to Chippenham
    Least you had a car and didn't have to wait all night for the train/coach. Or walk like 8 miles around Bristol when it was there.

that link works for me. it's as i described nimmy
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Bloody 'ell, yeah I remember the voodoo. I remember watching and thinking WTF.....!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jogs D View Post
    Bloody 'ell, yeah I remember the voodoo. I remember watching and thinking WTF.....!!!!
    im trollin through pages of BJJ technique to find it sounds nasty

I remember going up to Newcastle to watch Pride and Glory 2 on the coach (London to newcastle) meeting up with Godders, the Cartel and others. Watching that show then going back down to Huddersfield with the Butlin's, Leigh Remedios and Hywel Teague. Then the next morning travelling from Huddersfield to Portsmouth to watch FCFN 1.

Which was a very crazy weekend

Talking

also one of hasdells shows in milton keynes where lee murray got dq for smashing his heel into the face of his opponent when nearly getting subbed with a leg lock i think the details are correct a long time ago cant remember 100% and yes batten v mcleod and r salhan and i remember a show in reading i think where some guy from america fighting at featherweight and was 6ft+ and come out wearing pink spandex down to his ankles and we thought who the f**k is this wearing that and he ended up subbing mcleod with a triangle in the 1st i think, that saying a never judge a book by its cover eh.

the good old days
    Last edited by Kap; 18-06-2008 at 04:30 PM.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

LOL @ Roli Delgardo in is pink singlet, dude was slick as they come.

i would love to see him fight in the UK again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum