Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lacoste Polo shirts

Default Lacoste Polo shirts

Lacoste Polo Shirts

available in batches of 20 shirts only, any size & Colour mix.

275.00 Inc Delivery

PM me for more details.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

you can buy job lots on ebay cheaper than that! did it myself and made a nice little earner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    you can buy job lots on ebay cheaper than that! did it myself and made a nice little earner.
    well done, im not saying its cheaper than ebay, anybody selling this kind of stuff on ebay is a joke and can only be making peanuts as they are soooo tight on branded clothing etc.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

oh very expensive, make it 100 and you got a buyer

Quote Originally Posted by brawler4life View Post
    oh very expensive, make it 100 and you got a buyer
    err yep ok....DONT be silly!!! il do 40 for 400 tho, price goes down as quantity goes up. no stupid offers , im not desperate for the money, just thought i would offer the mma community some great bargains

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    ebay = fakes
    exactly, everyone thinks its the greatest place on earth. i9 could make more in one day by getting a gimp to sell shirts than somebody on ebay could in 1 month

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

so yours are genuine?

i'm not slagging the idea off by the way, there is a market for it and a lot of money to be made, but from 20 shirts i purchased just as a litte moneyspinner i made on average a tenner profit on each one so ebay is not to be written off for a small time twat like myself.

So, are they genuine???