Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lacoste Polo shirts

Quote Originally Posted by SLTrooper View Post
    So, are they genuine???
    for a 13 each what do you reckon . As i have just bought a load more il now do them for 225 for 20. or 40 for 400!!
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

i wouldnt know - 13 quid is expensive for some shitty tshirt with a brand badge on it, 13 is cheap for a genuine tshirt too so yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty dick View Post
    i wouldnt know - 13 quid is expensive for some shitty tshirt with a brand badge on it, 13 is cheap for a genuine tshirt too so yes or no?
    what is the difference between a 100% cotton polo shirt with a crocodile on it..which lacoste say yep its ours, and a 100% cotton polo shirt with a crocodile on it made in peru (same place as lacoste) which has found its way around the lacoste authorisation table?
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

i have fake t-shirts from scotland, america, china & the dominican republic and they are a bag of shit! they sold the fake ones right out of the shops in the DR!

which shirts are you selling mark? they must have quite a few polo shirt ranges out at the minute, what's the design/RRP on them?
    Last edited by Zanmato; 30-06-2008 at 03:13 PM.
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    i have fake t-shirts from scotland, america, china & the dominican republic and they are a bag of shit! they sold the fake ones right out of the shops in the DR!

which shirts are you selling mark? they must have quite a few polo shirt ranges out at the minute, what's the design/RRP on them?
    just standard pastel coloured polos mate. All the typical colours available, and sizes from small to xxl. As for selling fakes in shops i have also seen this in HK..naughty..how dare they

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by marko fu View Post
    what is the difference between a 100% cotton polo shirt with a crocodile on it..which lacoste say yep its ours, and a 100% cotton polo shirt with a crocodile on it made in peru (same place as lacoste) which has found its way around the lacoste authorisation table?
    Wasnt after the t-shirts life history, just was it fake or genuine I didnt want to be questioned about your snide gear.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty dick View Post
    Wasnt after the t-shirts life history, just was it fake or genuine I didnt want to be questioned about your snide gear.
    thats sound mate, i didn't ask you to question them either.Just thought i would offer them to people on here, hundreds sell per week so i won't lose sleep over opinions on quality etc. if anybody wants some you know where i am.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

I'm going to America this weekend so I think I'll buy the real thing for cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    I'm going to America this weekend so I think I'll buy the real thing for cheaper.
    nah you won't, where are you going to buy a real lacoste shirt for 12 in "america"? they are $60 in macy's.

i think you just wanted to mention going to "america" by which i am asuming you mean the United states of (america).

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by marko fu View Post
    nah you won't, where are you going to buy a real lacoste shirt for 12 in "america"? they are $60 in macy's.

i think you just wanted to mention going to "america" by which i am asuming you mean the United states of (america).
    When i said cheaper i meant cheaper than the real thing over here, If i wanted to mention that i was going to america then surely i would have posted it in the main forun? Didn't know you were going to study my posts so closely.