Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Afl Tonight In Wales

steve_langford

losing is just a learning curve bud....learn from it and come back stronger!

Hi

Probably the wrong place to post this .. but I've read Wolfpak being mentioned quite alot... I was wondering if anyone knew if they have got a pro fight team at Wolfpak? And if they any women training there.

Thanks

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Hi

Probably the wrong place to post this .. but I've read Wolfpak being mentioned quite alot... I was wondering if anyone knew if they have got a pro fight team at Wolfpak? And if they any women training there.

Thanks
    hello,

so far wolfpack have only fought on the AFL. i dont think they have any women there to be honest but it wouldnt hurt to go and see them yourself?

Hi Steve

Ah right ok, thanks for the info :d

Default Congrates to Nathan Beer and Thanks

Just wanted to post my Congrates to my opponent on Saturday. Thanks For giving me one hell of a battle and a well diserved win for you mate.
    Awsome fight and really enjoyed it and what a sportsman u are!
    Thanks also to the numerous Nathan fans that came over after the fight to shake my hand.

Thanks to Mike from the AFL for setting the fight up and thanks to my corner team and all the guys at hilltribes MMA.

Looking forward to the next AFL show
    cheers

Default thanks to scott clist

Respect due to you.Tough as they come.Hardest fight to date.My supporters were very impressed with you.All the best for the future.

Any tentative dates for the next AFL show?
    For 5% off your MyProtein order use discount code MP12275

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

anyone got the full results?
    Ricky maybe?

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    anyone got the full results?
    Ricky maybe?
    Ricky was more likely at Glastonbury lol

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    Ricky was more likely at Glastonbury lol
    yip, i was at glastonbury had an awesome weekend. my only two regrets were getting a job at glasto as a litter picker and missing my first AFL. The only result i know is Nathan beat Clist and my boy lewis long won his first fight. thanks to mike for giving him a chance to showcase his skills in the cage! Im glad the show went well and ill be there for the next one instead of picking up bottles of piss every day from the front of the pyramid stage!