Thread: FX3 24ft Circular Cage now available for Hire

Default FX3 24ft Circular Cage now available for Hire

FX3 "X"treme Brawl have recently had made a custom built 24Ft Circular Cage which we unveiled on Sunday 22nd June for the 1st time at FX3 Fight Night 8 "The Rising".

The cage received some great reviews from both the fighters and the fans, the diameter of the cage is approximately 24ft, the cage walls are 6ft high and the platform stands 3ft off the floor. The base is cushioned with 50MM padding, the cage panels with 50mm padding and the cage fencing is 3mm thick and plastic coated.

We are now offering the use of our cage to other promotions in the UK and provide a full set up and take down service which also includes 2 x ladders for filming as well as steps up to the cage door.

For any enquiries please contact Paul at FX3 on 0118 9474576 or email cagehire@fx3.org.uk for further details

**Discounts are available for yearly block bookings**

Many Thanks

FX3

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Looks mint.
    it does look really impressive once its built up, its just getting it built up that the pain in the arse

Depending when the show is in september get me matched so i can have a shot in it.

just seen a couple of birds eye shots from the DVD, i will try and get some stills from it because it looks even better from the top angle