Thread: terrible attempt at phone sex

Default terrible attempt at phone sex

So, a complete stranger of a girl called me a few nights ago at about 2, just after I got in from work, mentioned she'd seen my number on a "casual relationships" website (I checked, and it's been almost four months since I put my number anywhere like that), and started talking dirty and whatnot.

The thing is, I'm fucking terrible at it. And am far too honest. So when she told me what underwear she had on, I told her I didn't really go for fancy underwear. She asked what I as wearing, and I replied "Jeans and my workshirt". Then my/hers/someones phone cut out. She called me right back and started talking about what she liked, but the reception was shit and I kept asking her to repeat herself, which she did without ever really sounding pissed off about it. 'Twas very embarrassing, to answer (what I think was) "I'd love your fingers up my ass while you're giving me head" with "sorry, what? I couldn't hear you, say it again?"

She also told me she loved sporty guys who wore tracksuit bottoms and tight t-shirts, I told that was a shame as I owned neither. She asked me what I'd like to do to her, and I replied "well, y'know, whatever you're, umm, in to, y'know."

Anyway, I got bored really quickly with the whole shit reception thing, and eventually just prentended I couldn't here her at all and hung up. She called me right back, so I picked up and did the whole "hello? I can't her you" thing and hung up again and then turned my phone off. Turned it back on about thirty minutes later and within seconds she was calling! So I turned it off again and just set the alarm on my watch instead.

That was pretty funny, pleeeeease can i have your number??lol

You dirty fuckin bastard im contacting the authorities.

Tell Batemans sister to get to bed as she has to be up for school!!!!!!
    Team War4Sure, Full Time MMA Gym In Gravesend, Kent

I know! anyone else would've given up, like I did! But even she must've been able to see how bad it was going. Why keep trying when everytime you say somethin' filthy the phone cuts out and you have to repeat yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Soze View Post
    Tell Batemans sister to get to bed as she has to be up for school!!!!!!
    hahahahahaha you are such cnut !! you are on every thread ......before me !! write your fckin book !!

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBOY View Post
    I know! anyone else would've given up, like I did! But even she must've been able to see how bad it was going. Why keep trying when everytime you say somethin' filthy the phone cuts out and you have to repeat yourself!
    what website was it ?

Whats the website???????????????????????????
    Team War4Sure, Full Time MMA Gym In Gravesend, Kent

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Soze View Post
    Whats the website???????????????????????????
    I went to post your number in the homo bit but its already there ?