Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: www.mma-elite.com

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    ? iv never seen that before.
    http://www.mma-elite.com/ucp.php?mode=register

    still the same , maybe its my settings???

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    ill try again


    didnt you get this?

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post


    didnt you get this?
    yes got that page but the top 3 boxes all highlighted bright yellow , il try ie6 ( using firefox ) gotta go for a tommy tit then will try again

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    yes got that page but the top 3 boxes all highlighted bright yellow , il try ie6 ( using firefox ) gotta go for a tommy tit then will try again
    thats strange, any more problems let me know and il sort it out for you

  5. #85

    Default

    WORKED OK ON I.E 6 maybe a mozilla firefox thing anyway regd now , cheers

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    WORKED OK ON I.E 6 maybe a mozilla firefox thing anyway regd now , cheers
    feel free to promote your gear on there if you want

  7. #87

    Talking

    thanks m8 , hopefully i will come to be as highly respected as i am on cage warriors

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    thanks m8 , hopefully i will come to be as highly respected as i am on cage warriors
    is that possible?

  9. #89

    Talking

    i know i have raised the bar so to speak !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.