Thread: Clubs around Watford

Default Clubs around Watford

Hi everyone, I am 16 and would like to get into MMA I can travel a bit but I can't travel like to the centre of London or further. I need to lose weight even though I am not as fat because I have trained myself for about a year.

hi m8, theres a club in estcote but its rubbish and theres a place in apsley but it dosnt look any good imo. there are alot of tkd kung fu ect places trying to cash in on mma so if i was you i would buy myself a scooter and get somewhere like london shootfighters. if you want to be the best you hafve to train with the best.

Dave Lee teaches in South Oxhey on a Wednesday Night. Also in Slough on Monday and Eastcote on Saturday. Come on down.

www.david-lee.info (the site is very slow).

Quote Originally Posted by blanker View Post
    hi m8, theres a club in estcote but its rubbish and theres a place in apsley but it dosnt look any good imo. there are alot of tkd kung fu ect places trying to cash in on mma so if i was you i would buy myself a scooter and get somewhere like london shootfighters. if you want to be the best you hafve to train with the best.
    Where abouts is shootfighters exactly, I tried going on there website and it is down at the moment. But I would love to join them because I have seen a lot of good fighters at Cage Rage that train there.

Get your self to London Thai Fighters.

Gym info http://www.peacockgym.com/

Paul Marchant is the Thai coach. He real good.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.ecff.co.uk

its near white city