Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: buzz has retired

Default buzz has retired

just to let you all know,i have had to retire.after my fight with neil grove i was taking to hospital and had surgery on my face where they have had to put two plates in my face .one in my cheek bone and one on my eye socket.so that is it over for me.can i take this oppertunity in congratulating neil grove on the fight and good luck in the future.thank you to all my camp and other camps for their help over the years in getting me ready for fights.thanks to all my fans in their support for me ,it has always ment alot.a real big thanks to john close, he has been a diamond we have been joined at the hip for a few years.neil wain has been a star for me and wish him all the best in his fight in the ufc.thanks to the guys at cage rage for their part in my fighting,and to any one i have missed out thank you.

good luck inthe future you was a great fighter and went out with a lot of pride
    Student of the Art

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    just to let you all know,i have had to retire.after my fight with neil grove i was taking to hospital and had surgery on my face where they have had to put two plates in my face .one in my cheek bone and one on my eye socket.so that is it over for me.can i take this oppertunity in congratulating neil grove on the fight and good luck in the future.thank you to all my camp and other camps for their help over the years in getting me ready for fights.thanks to all my fans in their support for me ,it has always ment alot.a real big thanks to john close, he has been a diamond we have been joined at the hip for a few years.neil wain has been a star for me and wish him all the best in his fight in the ufc.thanks to the guys at cage rage for their part in my fighting,and to any one i have missed out thank you.
    Sorry to hear that mate.
    You've had some damn good fights in your career and you can look back on it with pride.

Dont no you personaly Buzz but best of luck in what ever you do in the future and hope the healing does'nt take to long
    Learn from your mistakes and the next obstacle will be easier than the last

we all have a right to our opinion so voice it

Good luck for the future mate.
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)

Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com

Good luck for the future Buzz youve done yourself and your team mates proud

Sad day, watched you from first fight with old training buddy Paul Scott.

http://free-mma-video.blogspot.com

Best of luck in whatever you now decide to do. It's unfortunate things went the way they did but you've put on some great fights. Good luck
    Danny 'The Snake' George
    "When someone tries to force themselves upon you, then have to impose yourself upon them and doing so, you whooping they ass." - Rampage Jackson

Well you've had a great career Buzz, always been entertaining to watch and given your all.
    Best wishes for whatever the future holds

Win or lose you're fights were always good to watch, congratulations on a great career and good luck in whateer you decide to do next.