Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: buzz has retired

You have been and will continue to be an inspiration to many in the North East.. Good luck for the future Buzz.
    www.ikusa.co.uk

stocking; Wand, Evolution Fightwear, Caged Steel, Warrior Wear,Nogi, Manto, Sprawl, Xyience, Cryogel, Vangaard, Serious Pimp and more...

www.myspace.com/ikusamma

Sorry to hear about your operation and your retirment pal.
    The Machine

Default Buzz Retired

Thank-you for the entertainment you have provided us all with Buzz, it has always been a pleasure to meet you at either the Hotel in Wembley or at our events in Kidderminster. Enjoy the retirement from fighting, you have earned it.
    Chris, Angrrr Management

Buzz Berry is without a doubt one of the nicest, most genuine people I have met in MMA. He was always gracious in both victory and defeat and treated other fighters with respect and dignity.

I firmly believe that British MMA will miss him greatly and hope that he stays involved in the sport for which he has been a great ambassador.

All the best Buzz in whatever you choose to do, you were without a doubt the peoples champ.

Big C

Sorry to hear mate. You have put on some great shows. I'm sure you still have alot to give to the sport even if its not as a fighter.

Good luck for the future
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    1st March - 7th June - Fighters Wanted
    Show/Contact info: www.fightfactorys.com

sad day for UK MMA, all the best Buzz for the future and i hope you stay in the game in some way
    For your MMA Fix, Don't Hit the Pit anymore coz its shut

Heal well,and best of luck to you for the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Smell the Glove".Katsu(Zen)

Sponsored by: www.cagedsteel.com

Supporting :Times A.B.C www.timesabc.org.uk/about-us.html

Very sad to hear the news Big Buzz. You was the 1st person I ever Interviewed in the sport and I always cheered you on when ever you fought. You will be missed but hope we all will see your big northan smile at events.
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Colin Robinson has nailed it. Good luck Buzz