Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: buzz has retired

sad news to hear. heal up buzz and good luck in the future

you are warrior fren

Hope you heal up okay mate and all the best with what life brings next for you.
    Enjoy the time with your family. Thanks for all the effort you put into UK MMA, yuo're a real character and have added lots the many shows we've all seen you on.

All the best, look forward to what you do next mate.

Tim.

had the pleasure of meeting Buzz once at a show where i was judging some kickboxing. he was great, his banter is second to none too. ive really enjoyed watching him fight too, he was a true warrior.

hope u heal up well mate and good luck for the future.

best of luck for the future

Sorry to hear about your injury, you are a true ambassador for the MMA sport in the UK! Best to you and your family.

It's been a pleasure meeting you at shows and to watch you fight Buzz. All the best. xx

Yol bud, I can only reiterate what everybody else has said, I am sorry you are pushed in to retirement through injury, I have enjoyed watching you, and I am sure you will be a great coach/mentor if that is the path you choose.
    Rich
    Rich Austin

Sorry to hear about your injuries.

Good luck in whatever you want to do in the future

Well done on everything you've achieved, hope the injuries heal up well.

Enjoy retirement!