Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: buzz has retired

Best of luck for the future Buzz, you've done yourself, the sport, and your fans proud. Thanks for a lot of memories.

big shame buzz you have done a lot for north east mma

i have had a great time fighting and enjoyed it but what will stick with me for ever is the great people i have met over the years in mma.fighters and fans are what its all about,fighting is the start but friendship lasts for ever,and i will keep intouch with you all one way or another.thanks again and take care.will see alot of you at shows x x.

Good luck mate - hope to see you at the shows.

Well Done For Everything Buzz, All The Best To You And Your Family...speak Soon

Alex
    SATURDAY 8th October 2011= UWC 17= another night of MMA action in Southend On Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    just to let you all know,i have had to retire.after my fight with neil grove i was taking to hospital and had surgery on my face where they have had to put two plates in my face .one in my cheek bone and one on my eye socket.so that is it over for me.can i take this oppertunity in congratulating neil grove on the fight and good luck in the future.thank you to all my camp and other camps for their help over the years in getting me ready for fights.thanks to all my fans in their support for me ,it has always ment alot.a real big thanks to john close, he has been a diamond we have been joined at the hip for a few years.neil wain has been a star for me and wish him all the best in his fight in the ufc.thanks to the guys at cage rage for their part in my fighting,and to any one i have missed out thank you.
    sorry for this surgery and for the fact u have to retire.
    Congratulations for what u achieved in MMA and for the great results u had. Best wishes for the future now, hopefully i'll meet u someday

Take care buddy and rest up well. Your always be a warrior!

all the best to you mate rest up well
    BE LIKE WATER MY FRIEND

WWW.IKUSA.CO.UK
    I fight. Not simply with my opponent. I fight with the demons of doubt. With my exhaustion, with my past failures, with my injuries, with my anonymity, with the unrelenting voice that tells me to stop. But I am a fighter. And one thing is sure. I will be victorious

All the very best for the future mate. Also, thanks for the action packed fights but above all - being so willing to entertain fans requests for autographs and photo's. A credit to the sport mate.

agreed credit to the sport and seems a humble guy that wasnt afraid to put it on the line

goodluck in the future, any plans?