Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: my MMA/UFC collection....(PICTURES)

Quote Originally Posted by AdamM View Post
    I'm working on a full DVD collection. I was worried that might be a bit obsessive, but I now think I have nothing to worry about in that regard.
    Haha me too.My girlfriend says I'm obsessed with MMA.Think I might show her this thread and say "look I could be even worse....if I could afford itl"

Seriously some cool stuff there but fuck me, I'd wake up shitting myself every day with all them scary nasty men staring at me from every part of the room

i will pay good money for a ufc 122 event poster. marquart vs okami in germany poster

Fuckin hell. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by wandshogun09 View Post
    Haha me too.My girlfriend says I'm obsessed with MMA.Think I might show her this thread and say "look I could be even worse....if I could afford itl"

Seriously some cool stuff there but fuck me, I'd wake up shitting myself every day with all them scary nasty men staring at me from every part of the room

Same here, my girlfriend is already starting to get pissed off with me because I am spending to much on dvd's
    To be fair to yumaslim, it's pretty addictive.
    No need for people to be giving him shit about posting his collection, I would not go that far personally but I think it's pretty cool.