Thread: mma in south shields

Default mma in south shields

I was wondering if any knows of a mma club in south shields. i fancy adding this to my kung fu and kickboxing.

I think alot of the shields lads trek upto Nx gen vale tudo in Birtley, ive found getting any info on that is also a pain in the arse.
    Will keep an eye on this as staying south of the tyne is easy for me.

as I am the king of south shields i feel it is my duty to awnser.

westoe shootfighters

wednesday 7-9, saturday 1-half 3

brasa south shields (a bjj club, not mma though)

monday 7-9, wed 7-9

and fighting fit is open pretty much all night every night. mostly open mat but there are classes on every night I think, not sure of times though.

and team viking is now in shields, not sure of times.

NX Gen Vale Tudo is a fight team and not a class. everyone that trains there has been doing it years and its not really a place for beginners.
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

cheers mate thats a few clubs to look into. dont suppose any one has contact details or addresses for theses clubs. any help is much appreicated.

Quote Originally Posted by 2step View Post
    cheers mate thats a few clubs to look into. dont suppose any one has contact details or addresses for theses clubs. any help is much appreicated.
    westoe shoot fighters -

07939948726, ask for the duke

not sure about the adress

Brasa South Shields

07986 180 389 or 07854 858 756

Or just pop down for a bit crack we are at Horsley Hill Community Centre.

Shaun

Fighting Fit
    1st Floor
    5 Frederick St
    South Shields
    NE33 5DY

cheers lads i will be checking these clubsout over the next week or so. thanks for the info

Default New MMA Show Announcement

I recently started a new webcast on Riverfrontradio.com called The ground & Pound show it airs Wednesday evenings at 9pm CST. We talk about evrything MMA outside the cage in the Missouri and Illinois region. We are also ranking the top 10 amateur fighters in each weight class and giving honorable mentions. This week we are ranking the 155 pounders. I will post our results after we announce them on our show and I am interested in everyones feedback. You can also check out The Ground & Pound profile page at: http://riverfrontradio.com/members/2853/index ... There you can find our top 10 170 pound amateur fighters that we announced last week. Hope you check us out tomorrow night at 9pm CST at www.riverfrontradio.com . Just click listen live.