Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMa in leicestershire

Hybrid View

Default MMa in leicestershire

i was wondering if anyone knew of any MMA clubs in the leicestershire area or more to the point the hinckley area

cheers , mat

Leicester Shoot. Home to Andre Winner and Jimmy Wallhead, Plus visits from Myself, Dan Hardy and Brent Crawly.

Contact LEVO on this CWFC forum.
    Team: ROUGH HOUSE (bushido-mma.co.uk/mikesgym.nl)

Ultimate Gladiators 2:- The Truth. Coming soon

Sponsors:-www.semtex.tv www.maximuscle.com/paul www.ultimate-gladiators.com

Managed by:- Wad Alameddine
    Mob:+44 (0)7939 100 750
    Email: wad@fight-management.com

Thanks Paul.

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

What paul said, you won't find anywhere better in Lesta, or many other places come to think of it.

Career highlight video
    Team Fulinkazan "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win"

Ditto - Levo has the best place around.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

If you are in Hinckley then you're as near to Coventry as Leicester. PM Coventrywarrior about the Cage Warriors Academy - just off Foleshill Rd

Yea Leicester Shoot all the way

Default Leicester MMA Academy

Update as new club is open:

Leicester Shootfighters / Leicester MMA Academy

Styles: Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Submission Wrestling

Instructors: Nathan Leverton, Jim Wallhead, Paul Barton, Andre Winner, Rob Hannis

Location: Leicester Mixed Martial Arts Academy, Unit 22 (top floor), St Mary’s Works, Burnmoor Street, Leicester LE2 7JL

Email: leicestermma@hotmail.co.uk

Timetable (as of January 2010):

Monday
    6:00-7:00pm – Submission Wrestling Fundamentals
    7:00-8:00pm – Submission Wrestling + 8:00-8:30pm – Submission Wrestling Sparring

Tuesday
    6:30-7:30pm – MMA + 7:30-8:00pm – MMA Sparring

Wednesday
    6.30-7.30pm – Submission Wrestling Fundamentals
    7.30-8:30pm – Submission Wrestling + 8:30-9:00pm – Submission Wrestling Sparring

Thursday
    6:30-7:30pm – MMA Fundamentals
    7:30-8:30pm – Open Mat

Friday
    6.30-7:30pm – Submission Wrestling + 7:30-8:00pm – Submission Wrestling Sparring

Saturday
    10:30am-11:30pm – MMA + 11:30am-12:00pm – MMA Sparring
    12:30-1:30pm – Submission Wrestling
    1:30-2:00pm – Open Mat

Description: Leicester Mixed Martial Arts Academy is the new home of the Leicester Shootfighters (LSF) team. We are Leicestershire’s oldest and most accomplised Mixed Martial Arts and BJJ team.

We train and coach MMA and Submission Wrestling (No-Gi BJJ) to all levels from complete beginner to professional fighter and pride ourselves on our internationally renowned technical teaching and great club atmosphere.

Leicester Shootfighters is a member of the Team Rough House training group. Our MMA coach Jim Wallhead is a key member of the Rough House team and head coach Nathan Leverton trains many of it’s fighters including Dan Hardy, Andre Winner, Dean Amasinger and Nick Osipczak.

Gym includes a large 10x18m matted area, 15m cage wall, punch bags, shop, changing rooms, showers and more.

Over 16s only. First class is free.
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

Shoot has to be your only choice frankly!! Cant be beaten..
    LEICESTER SHOOT SOLDIER!!

Defo go to Leicester Shoot it's packed for a reason! I used to live in Hinckley for a bit and it's not that far for you so go for it.
    http://www.leicestermma.co.uk/ - Leicester Shoot

''I would rather have earned an honorable defeat as a man trying to earn a victory, than forever deny myself any chance of victory as a coward who fears defeat'' - Blackdogmma